Avatar editor won't save changes

Discus and support Avatar editor won't save changes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DrShrimp75, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Avatar editor won't save changes

Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while"

I tried doing all of the standard procedures when it comes to xbox problems such as resetting the console (Twice) unplugging from wall, as well as uninstalling the xbox avatar editor app. I even tried changing my avatar on a diffrent xbox and got the same message. So I guess that eliminates the theory that it is a hardware issue. None of that seemed to work.

So far there does not seem to be a fix to this and would like some help about the problem. It is a shame, being a customer for 10 years and ultimate member, and can't even use one of the prime featured of xbox customization.

submitted by /u/DrShrimp75
    [link] [comments]

/u/DrShrimp75, Jan 2, 2024
  2. SammyVS Win User

Can't re-download my xbox 360 account nor sign in with my Xbox profile on xbox 360

Make a change to your avatar, save and try playing again.

Note Any avatar change will do because the change causes the service to sync your account for your profile.

Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.

Xbox Avatar Editor

Sign in and make any change to your avatar.

Select Save.
  3. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

This may be a dumb question, but are you sure that you are actually saving the change on the console, not just changing it and then exiting the Avatar Editor? You actually need to save the changes prior to exit (I think the button says "Save & Exit") or
    the changes won't take.
  4. quetzacoatlba Win User

Xbox avatar editor won't save changes

Maybe I can pick it up where he left off. My wife has the same issue. Same error. We can use the other application, but it still makes no difference.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hi DeeDee3LV,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

For now I will not be able to answer this question if this is a known issue, as far as I can see that the Avatar Creation App is still supported.

Can you download the Xbox Original Avatars - Microsoft Store Apps and see if there will be any changes.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

Avatar editor won't save changes

1. Avatar editor won't save changes - Similar Threads - Avatar editor won't

2. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  3. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  4. Xbox avatar editor won't save changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox avatar editor won't save changes: I have tried everything ever suggested to get the avatar editor app to save changes or even allow me to create a new avatar and I keep getting the "something went wrong" error message. I have...
  5. Xbox one avatar editor won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one avatar editor won't save: So I've been using the avatar editor software on Xbox one for awhile now with little to no issues but recently when I try to save my avatar the console gives me a error message that says this:...
  6. Avatar Editor won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor won't work: I just bought an xbox one S and I have not been able to access the avatar editor app it stays on the loading screen for a few minutes then goes to "something went wrong - we can't load your...
  7. Xbox Avatar Editor won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar Editor won't launch: Has anyone been having issues opening the Xbox Avatar Editor app lately? If so, could anything be done to resolve the issue? For the past couple weeks the Xbox Avatar Editor app on the Xbox One...
  8. Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Avatar Editor won't show original avatar, says "we couldn't load your original...: The Original Avatar Editor loads instantly and works fine, showing my xbox360 avatar, however, opening the new avatar editor it takes a minute or 3 just to open then once opened if i select Xbox...
  9. 'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One: I don't know if I've asked this on here before, but does anyone have a solution to the new Avatar Editor's 'Under Construction!' problem? I've tried virtually everything I can to fix it but...
  10. Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction): Hey, everyone! I'm in the Delta Preview Ring which I believe has received access to the new Avatar Editor. However, when I try to launch it I get a message that says "Under Construction!". I've...