Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction)

Discus and support Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, everyone! I'm in the Delta Preview Ring which I believe has received access to the new Avatar Editor. However, when I try to launch it I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sawtoothviper19, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction)

Hey, everyone!

I'm in the Delta Preview Ring which I believe has received access to the new Avatar Editor. However, when I try to launch it I get a message that says "Under Construction!". I've done my research and have come to learn that many other users have been experiencing
    the same issue as me. Apparently, according to several Reddit posts in the 'Xbox Insider Sub-Reddit', this has been happening to users for about 2 months. Before learning that this has been an issue for a couple months, I had spoken to an Xbox Support Representative,
    who explained that Xbox has been under going some "unscheduled maintenance" which she believed may be a contributing factor to my issue. Now, unless this so called "unscheduled maintenance" has been going on for 2 months, I have to respectfully disagree with
    her. I've tried virtually everything I know to try. I've searched countless forums for answers, yet all I come across are more users who are also experiencing this issue. I've already updated my console to the current version which was released today (September
    1, 2018). I've tried hard restarting my system, I've tried uninstalling the Avatar Editor Beta app and reinstalling it, yet neither of those attempts helped resolve this infuriating issue. As I'm sure most of you understand, this is very upsetting for people
    like me who were looking forward to playing with the new Avatar Editor. Are there any other ideas I could try to potentially resolve this?

Thanks!

Avatar Editor Beta Version: 100.1802.13003.70

:)

Sawtoothviper19, Sep 1, 2018
  2. 'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One

The best place to get support on the Insider Beta programs would be here

Xbox Insiders • r/xboxinsiders

As the forums are not really used anymore for support.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 1, 2018
  3. 'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One

I don't know if I've asked this on here before, but does anyone have a solution to the new Avatar Editor's 'Under Construction!' problem? I've tried virtually everything I can to fix it but nothing has helped. It's been around a week since I first got access
    to the new Avatar Beta and I haven't even been able to use it yet. I've spoken to 4 different support representatives, all of which were unable to help resolve the issue. I've asked for help on the Insider Hub subreddit, but no one was able to help find a
    solution there either. So this is kinda my last resort. I don't expect anyone to be able to help me here either, but I figured I'd ask just for the heck of it. Some people were saying that it's a bug on the technical side of the app, meaning that it's pretty
    much out of my hands, which I'm starting to believe since no one, including Xbox Support, has been able to help resolve the issue. As some of you might be able to imagine, this is starting to become very frustrating, especially considering I've been waiting
    an entire year to get my hands on the new Avatar Editor. If this is a technical issue, then
    is there any estimation on when it'll be fixed or when an update for the app will come out? I understand the app is in it's beta stage right now, but I at least wanna be able to launch it and play around with it like pretty
    much every other Insider is doing right now. So any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Sawtoothviper19, Sep 1, 2018
  4. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest

Did you load up the Insider Hub and Register for the Avatar Preview App?

matthewiag, Sep 2, 2018
  5. Yeah, I did.

Sawtoothviper19, Sep 2, 2018
  6. Make sure that the avatar tab is updated sometimes its easy to miss and wont auto load to update

Itilianm0nst0r, Sep 2, 2018
  7. I just checked. There doesn't seem to be any updates available for it.

Sawtoothviper19, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Sawtoothviper19 Win User

Yeah, I did.
  9. Sawtoothviper19 Win User

Make sure that the avatar tab is updated sometimes its easy to miss and wont auto load to update
    I just checked. There doesn't seem to be any updates available for it.
  10. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Make sure that the avatar tab is updated sometimes its easy to miss and wont auto load to update
  11. matthewiag Win User

12. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One

The best place to get support on the Insider Beta programs would be here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

As the forums are not really used anymore for support.
Thema:

1. Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch! (Under Construction) - Similar Threads - Avatar Editor Beta

2. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  3. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  4. Avatar editor won't save changes

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar editor won't save changes: Recently I tried editing my xbox avatar but for some reason I keep getting this message saying "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while" I tried doing all of the standard procedures...
  5. xbox avatar editor export not working

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox avatar editor export not working: Hi, When exporting my xbox avatar with the Xbox Avatar Editor using its photo booth option, it doesn't seem to create valid files. It creates the .obj , .mtl and .png files, but when I open the...
  6. Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Avatar Editor Not Saving?: I have my 6yr old daughters profile under my Microsoft Family. I have given her adult rights, unrestricted her gameplay, deleted the Avatar app and redownloaded it. I have even tried creating a...
  7. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.: First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One...
  8. Xbox avatar editor won't save changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox avatar editor won't save changes: I have tried everything ever suggested to get the avatar editor app to save changes or even allow me to create a new avatar and I keep getting the "something went wrong" error message. I have...
  9. My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My avatar editor is grayed out and it doesn’t let me select character or edit character....: The create character button is grayed out and I can’t press on it or do any editing. ee2863fd-7d8a-405e-8975-b849b8204337
  10. 'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Under Construction!' - Avatar Editor Beta Won't Launch | Xbox One: I don't know if I've asked this on here before, but does anyone have a solution to the new Avatar Editor's 'Under Construction!' problem? I've tried virtually everything I can to fix it but...