Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

Discus and support Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/snickerpickle, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

In the past I've been able to select a prop and a mood and more often than not they work together. As of recently, they are seen to work together in the app, but not on my profile, where the prop overrides the selected mood.

Also on the app, the animations of the prop are displayed in full, whereas on the profile it only loops a couple of the animations over and over. I've spent money on some props and now I won't use them because they don't appear the same on the profile as in the app.

While on the subject of props, are we ever going to get any more? A few more "girly" ones would be nice. And since there is a puppy one, why not a cat as well?

submitted by /u/snickerpickle
    [link] [comments]

/u/snickerpickle, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Knapie Win User

Changing to original avatar

I can see my old avatar in the original avatar app but how do you import it for display in your profile?
  3. PreacherXWDSX Win User

Point of a Avatar

Just give us a display Avatar option. On = Dashboard Avatar like 360...... Off = Avatar stays in the app.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Gamerpic not changing?!

For those users seeing a discrepancy in what avatar they see vs. what their friends see--when were these changes made? It might take some time for other users to see those changes on their end.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Props???

Hey Mex187Lakeshore,

Ok well lets try some things out. Let's make sure the "Show my Avatar" option is checked off so that your avatar is displayed in your profile and other locations. After you select "Customize Profile" you will see the box on the right and check it off. If
    it is checked, then uncheck it, power cycle your Xbox, and then go back into your profile and check off that box again.

Also make sure both the new Xbox Avatar App and the Original Xbox Avatar App is closed. Once they are both closed, open the new Xbox Avatar app only and when it gives you the option, select the option that says "Use Original Avatar", then restart your Xbox.

Take a look at this
    Q&A
    for the new Avatar editor app if there is any helpful information there.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Custom Gamer Pic Proplem

What is the pic displayed on the forums?

It looks custom to me.

I think your issue might be with your avatar. You need to toggle between the avatar and a regular picture from their offerings on the console and then reset your console with the new picture.

Once it reboots you can then customize your picture.

Good luck.
Thema:

Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile.

1. Avatar discrepancies between the app and what is displayed on the profile. - Similar Threads - Avatar discrepancies between

2. Avatar wont update even after restart of console

in XboX Insiders
    Avatar wont update even after restart of console: I would love a rework on the avatars program as it never updates and this is very frustrating . submitted by /u/Tough_Recording_3176 [link] [comments]
  3. Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora

in XboX Insiders
    Hep me play Avatar frontiers of pandora: Help... my Xbox series S is telling me Avatar frontiers of pandora isn't playable on my device even in the app store... It's available to buy, the local EB games (Aussie version of game stop)...
  4. BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing

in XBoX on Windows
    BioShock 2 Avatar Marketplace Items missing: Any chance the Avatar Big Daddy suits can be brought back? I lost my original gamertag sometime ago and created a new account to find out they couldn't be purchased anymore. Some of the helmets...
  5. Don't you want to make money with avatar?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't you want to make money with avatar?: The Xbox home button shows five tabs, why didn't you make one more and put our avatar there? The avatar application is very hidden and that's why we forget, it has to be visible, ours and our...
  6. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  7. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  8. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  9. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  10. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...