Discus and support Avatar Award not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have just unlocked the "Samurai Kikou" Avatar Award for Deadliest Warrior: The Game, but when I try to equip it, the Coat of 1000 Nails Rajput... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yukimura Sanada, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Avatar Award not working

Hello, I have just unlocked the "Samurai Kikou" Avatar Award for Deadliest Warrior: The Game, but when I try to equip it, the Coat of 1000 Nails Rajput Award shows up - which I have also unlocked.

Both awards look exactly the same, at least in the MALE model (I have tested making a female avatar, and there it works correctly).

How may I fix this?

Thank you very much.,

:)

Yukimura Sanada, Jan 14, 2015
  2. Onikyto
    Onikyto Guest

I am noticing a similar thing. When i view my avatar from my xbox, it looks normal with the Samurai Kikou armor, when my son looks at my avatar from his xbox, or when i look at it on xbox.com, the armor looks different, more like a spartans

Onikyto, Jan 14, 2015
  3. Judge
    Judge Guest

Have you tried deleting your GamerTag off of the Xbox and then re-download your profile?

Judge, Jan 14, 2015
  4. craigs911 Win User

how to get old thing on my new xbox

avatar awards are saved to your profile you should be able to go to the avatar editor and it should update all of your avatar items and awards. if that dose not work try contacting support -
    http://support.xbox.com/
  5. viva Columbia Win User

Also the only way i can use my awards is using the xbox site :( Which makes no sense in my opinion!
  6. EpicBongZilla Win User

I can't use a reward and I recovered my tag
  7. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Greetings, Jonny Bridge. Can you please create a new thread for us by clicking this link:

forums.xbox.com/.../addpost.aspx
    We'd be more than happy to help. Thanks! :)
  8. Onikyto Win User

just an update, the armor other people are seeing is the "Coat of a Thousand Nails" avatar award instead of the Samurai Kikou.
Thema:

1. Avatar Award not working - Similar Threads - Avatar Award working

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  8. Minecraft Avatar Award not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Avatar Award not Working: Hey guys, I just want to ask about something that is really annoying me. I play Minecraft on Xbox 360 and I like earning the awards for my avatar. But I recently tried to get the pork chop t...
  9. Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 4 - Waypoint Avatar Award Problems: There's no real place to put this other than here, and hopefully I can get some kind of helpful response. I asked for help on the actual 343i forums, and all I got was another user telling me it's...
  10. Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer avatar award or trigger achievement on different account to facilitate that: Wife and I shared a 360 and I had beaten arkham origins on her account not knowing about the awesome deathstroke avatar costume that unlocks when you do. I was hoping due to not having access to a...