AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!

Discus and support AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was trying to BUY a 40% - off on XBOX GOLD! But I couldn't Succeed the Purchase.....I was using the XBOX gift card worth 50$ . I don't know how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ObedientOSwag, Jun 17, 2017.

1. AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!

I was trying to BUY a 40% - off on XBOX GOLD!

But I couldn't Succeed the Purchase.....I was using the XBOX gift card worth 50$ .

I don't know how to purchase it with the Gift card. i did know how to do it EVENTUALLY, but the offer wouldn't let me!

Please help!

:)

ObedientOSwag, Jun 17, 2017
  2. I didnt recieve the promotion

I didn't get the promotion for $5 after availing one month Xbox Live Gold subscription on June 23, 2015. I have contacted Xbox Support and provided SR:
    [Mod Removed]. Please help. Thank you.

Myyron-03602BE1-EDC9-4F1B-A384-A423BDA44C9D, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Lollamia
    Lollamia Guest
    Gold Membership

If your oldest son doesn't need the account with annual subscription , you can turn off the Auto renewal.

Check the following support page to know how to stop Auto renewal#
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Regards

Lollamia, Jun 17, 2017
  4. AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION!

You can't use currency in your account to purchase Gold. The only ways you have ever been able to purchase Gold has been with either credit card/paypal or with prepaid subscription cards.

HomegrownSilky, Jun 20, 2017
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

You can't use currency in your account to purchase Gold. The only ways you have ever been able to purchase Gold has been with either credit card/paypal or with prepaid subscription cards.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Simple question: Annual Game Pass Ultimate price in UK

Annual subscriptions are not available for Ultimate.
  7. Lollamia Win User

Gold Membership

If your oldest son doesn't need the account with annual subscription , you can turn off the Auto renewal.

Check the following support page to know how to stop Auto renewal#
    support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

Regards
  8. XBF Nestor S Win User

pago suscripcion anual [Translation: Payment Annual Subscription]

Hey JOSEARAVENA1.

The annual subscription to Xbox Live Gold is Processed in the currency of the country of origin of the payment instrument.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Wow, Xbox One. I have to say this might be the worst product I have purchased in a long time.

ScaryBlair sorry for your frustration. You can definitely do that . However before you do you might want to verify that the PS4 gives you what you are looking for.

I have never heard of anyone being forced to buy XBOX Live Gold. Regardless to that it is not $20 / month. The normal annual fee is about $60 but there are specials that are currently running.

Microsoft has cut the annual cost of an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Instead of paying the usual fee of $60 a year, you can become an Xbox Live Gold member for $40. The fine print doesn't indicate whether this is a temporary promotion, which it likely is.
    But it doesn't specify when the sale will end.

Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. AVAILING XBOX GOLD 40% OFF ON ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION! - Similar Threads - AVAILING GOLD 40%

2. Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    Hi ! Will Youtube Music be available on Xbox soon? Thanks.: Suggestion, Youtube Music submitted by /u/Old_Meal4490 [link] [comments]
  3. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  4. Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Palworld Update Preview Available on Xbox Insider Program – Try Out Dedicated Servers Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines.: hi ,I have a question about the microsoft bing rewards not having the league of legends rewards available in the philippines. i dont know if its just out of stock or its not just available here in...
  7. In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...

in XboX Insiders
    In Brazil this games are unavailable on XBOX, but available in other platforms. Can I do...: Oblivion - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/oblivion/C5K89TFLSV19/0001 Dragon Age 2 - https://www.xbox.com/pt-BR/games/store/dragon-age-2/C4G76555T4QN/0001 The Darkness -...
  8. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: i cant download minecraft can you help my pls e9460034-a365-4c2d-86ae-1648bc3ded80
  10. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365