AV to HDMI conversion component?

Discus and support AV to HDMI conversion component? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I thank you for looking at my post! I just recently repurchased an Xbox360 from Gamestop. Unfortunately, the one that was given to me does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joweeeeeeee, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Joweeeeeeee
    Joweeeeeeee Guest

Hello! I thank you for looking at my post!

I just recently repurchased an Xbox360 from Gamestop. Unfortunately, the one that was given to me does not have an HDMI port. It only has the AV cable from the original models. I was wondering if there were some recommended conversion adapters so I can use
    my computer monitor to use my semi-new Xbox360 console. I don't mind the age of it, but if it is better to exchange it for a newer model, then I may be inclined to do so. Is it worth it to purchase a conversion if one so does exist?

Thanks for any help!

:)

Joweeeeeeee, Feb 21, 2014
  2. TV Lag when snapped

This is normally associated with additional pass-throughs like a receiver or some odd cabling (dvi to hdmi converter cable or av to hmdi converter cable) hdmi splitter or hub. Or some passive resistance on TV conversion of the input signal.

Iautorenewedu, Feb 21, 2014
  3. How to use both analog and HDMI to a computer monitor?

as far as I know there is no way round to do it the way you are trying to do, you would need to place a conversion box to the hdmi that has the av output as well as hdmi unless you can set up the sound through the optical port.

x10K Tat 1664x, Feb 21, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

There's no officially endorsed converters that I'm aware of. You CAN get Component cables for the old consoles if your TV supports them, that will allow you to output native HD (though not digital).

fredgiblet, Feb 21, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: