Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

Discus and support Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matt Shel, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Matt Shel
    Matt Shel Guest

Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with...

Been playing actively for two weeks, and launched a couple days ago to find that the java launcher was asking for a new username. I closed and restarted in an attempt to avoid it, but it relaunches under 'itsm_tt' and I can't log in with my old username 'ineed_a_boyname' to get my items back. All that was on that user was lost. I can't revert to my old username on minecraft website because the user exists. Can't change my xbox gamertag to that because it's too long. We've tried manipulating server files but to no avail. At wits end, and quite frustrated because I had no say in this happening. Wondering is there any chance I can obtain user 'ineed_a_boyname' data/inventory or has it been lost to the Microsoft void? Many thanks

:)

Matt Shel, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with lots of key items. Can I get my inventory back?

Hello Matt Shel,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community. Just a reminder, here on community we are not able to double check accounts and devices to check for the possible issue. What we can do here is provide/guide customers with possible troubleshooting steps for the issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your inventory in Minecraft due to an automatic username switch. Upon checking, once a username is changed, the inventory associated with the old username is not recoverable. It's important to note that Minecraft usernames are managed by Mojang, the developer of Minecraft, and not Microsoft.

I recommend reaching out to Mojang support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional information or offer a solution since they have access to Minecraft's internal system and double check everything regarding your issue. You can contact Mojang support through their website or by submitting a support ticket.

For you to be able to contact Minecraft, please click this link: Home | Minecraft Help

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. aaron gafurov Win User

Finding old Xbox Live friend's.

I lost an old friend it was my first friend we would play minecraft all the time but now i cant find him/her i cant remember the username and there should be an friend history :(
  4. digexx Win User

Four Leaf Challenge - Another Glitch

SHAFTshifter, I've found that as I go through my inventory, all the items aren't there, so I switch views to my locker, then switch back again and everything's normal again. Weird. This is with ALL of my inventory items, clubs, balls, boosters, etc.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Not getting mission rewards playing co-op.

[quote user="Tatakai no Kami"]The reward will not pop up on screen automatically, you need to access your inventory and make the choice, if it is just one item, or eridium or cash then you will not see anything. Just check to see if some budget weapon or
    shield or something is now in your inventory that you don't remember picking up.[/quote]I checked and nothing showed up.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

Hi SoulSyvi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

There is a 37-day period from changing your Java profile name before it becomes available for other accounts to claim. You will have to wait before using the name on your other Minecraft account.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
Thema:

1. Automatically switched minecraft usernames and now I've lost the old user's inventory with... - Similar Threads - Automatically switched minecraft

2. Xbox app PC automatically updating games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app PC automatically updating games: i turned off auto updating but app doesn't care submitted by /u/Soroush_ [link] [comments]
  3. XBox One is automatically clicking right

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One is automatically clicking right: Hello guys, my Xbox One Model 1540 is not working properly. It automatically clicks right. When I try to click to the left, it automatically clicks right again. Let me elaborate that with the...
  4. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  5. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  6. 4K not automatically recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K not automatically recognized: I just purchased a skyworth qled tv, model 55SUE9500, and i plugged in my xbox series x, and ps5 to hdmi ports one and two respectively. Ps5 works fine no problem with hdr, but the other port with...
  7. Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option

in XboX Insiders
    Games closed by the automatic shutoff timer don't show the Quit option: Usually games in Quick Resume can be closed by pressing menu on them and selecting Quit. That option is missing if your console was shut off by the inactivity timer. submitted by /u/MissingNerd...
  8. Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app on Windows 11 will not allow switching of accounts, automatically signs in to the...: So I recently installed windows 11 and setup the PC with primary account A. When I went to use the xbox app the account had automatically signed in. I went to sign out and sign in to the correct...
  9. Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic connectivity Issues with Nintendo Switch controller: I have a Bluetooth Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller which i hoped would automatically connect, and everytime I turn on my computer i need to remove the device and re-add it. I was hoping to...
  10. on pc cant switch drives to install games on i try to switch it and it automatically...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on pc cant switch drives to install games on i try to switch it and it automatically...: already tried manually moving the entire xbox file to the other drive and no luck 4ff51dd4-952d-409e-881a-be1089d2afcd