Automated gamertag bots?

Discus and support Automated gamertag bots? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Was changing my gamertag from one account to the other and had the old account open on xbox while the new one was open on my pc for an easy and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ⋆ ⋆, Dec 28, 2023.

1. ⋆ ⋆
    ⋆ ⋆ Guest

Automated gamertag bots?

Was changing my gamertag from one account to the other and had the old account open on xbox while the new one was open on my pc for an easy and immediate gamertag change. In a matter of 1 second somehow there was a new account created and the gamertag was stolen. Contacted xbox support and surprise surprise they were no help. Ranted on about how their system is terrible and that somehow there's an autobot (ha) that is taking gamertags. I will be leaving Microsoft and transferring to Sony. I can't with this platform anymore.

:)

⋆ ⋆, Dec 28, 2023
  2. ⋆ ⋆ Win User

Automated gamertag bots?

Completely understand. But since I haven't been on the account in 2+years it seems highly unlikely someone was expecting me to change it; which is what they were pushing onto me as a reply (that someone physically was doing it and it wasn't automated).
  3. ngocphi Win User

Automated gamertag bots?

No there is two thingsnthat can happen

First.and foremost.search for your name. See if there is actual variations

If there is then changing your.name.won't free it as someone already has the name but with a hashtag

It could still be locked up or someone has a variation just wirh a hashtag

Which means you can NEVER change to the original.tag till Eceryone doesn't have it

This is the risk you take
  4. bowski477 Win User

Automated gamertag bots?

Unfortunately if you give up a username there is always a risk that it can be taken. There is nothing that support could to in that case.
  5. BasalHook858483 Win User

Problem Status Code 0x80190848

Nice to know that the support is a bunch of automated bots.
  6. justwanttosigninPETE Win User

Error code 0x801901f4

Time zone differences means I shall contact support service tomorrow. the automated bot support was zero help...
Thema:

Automated gamertag bots?

1. Automated gamertag bots? - Similar Threads - Automated gamertag bots

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  4. How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get to talk to someone when everything is automated and and all I have is...: I can not verify my account to update with new information and don't have the old info to verify? b1cf698b-aaf7-46ca-b93a-61429a7228bd
  5. Your automated recovery form

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your automated recovery form: It’s not ideal. Is the entire form case sensitive? Approx how much of this form must be filled out for the automated server to acknowledge that a user should be allowed back into their Microsoft...
  6. Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Automated account recovery message for Microsoft recovery account: When I try to recover my old Xbox ID I am met with the following message, "Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to...
  7. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  8. Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked account - automated form fails, going In circles: Hi, I'm in the never ending quagmire of trying to recover my hacked account. The automated Microsoft recovery services are garbage. I cant even get as far as submitting a request, it just says...
  9. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  10. The Automated enforcement system is broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Automated enforcement system is broken: I was recently playing destiny 2 streaming a solo run of the newest in game dungeon and as a new streamer I am trying to grow my viewer count. I’ve seen others use the LFG on Xbox to tell other...