Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!

Discus and support Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DnnnOz, Apr 27, 2017.

1. DnnnOz
    DnnnOz Guest

I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system.

We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or himself.

I told him to kill himself if he wanted me gone from his world.

He reported the 'kill yourself' only message and the brainless system didnt take in account we were playing a game where you have to invade and murder each other, or kill yourself to empty the world of other online players.

Great! Trolls can just abuse the ban system because of dumb flaws like this.

Is this what the enforcers has learned over all the years of xbox? nothing?

And telling everywhere you can have you're case reviewed but the site seems to be programmed around the idea of avoiding any kind of service possible.

I imagine there is more accessible costumer service in a North Korean labor camp.

:)

DnnnOz, Apr 27, 2017
  2. I'm done with consoles, this was the last straw.

I must admit i often display violent outbursts of verbal rage when playing my XBOX, it's a good job i don't wear my mic, i overheard my neighbors talking about me, they think i am a psychopath, little do they know...

WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD-4ABC-A1C2-5D9DBF1CA00A, Apr 27, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Doom releasing May 13th; Collector's Edition announced

Looks cool, violent brainless shooting can be a fun time.

cross44, Apr 27, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 28, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program,
    check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

I'm done with consoles, this was the last straw.

I must admit i often display violent outbursts of verbal rage when playing my XBOX, it's a good job i don't wear my mic, i overheard my neighbors talking about me, they think i am a psychopath, little do they know...
  7. cypress2001 Win User

An Introduction To The Fanboy Phenomenon

Any solid community has a group nexus anchored in resonant attitudes and they usually do a pretty good job of fortifying that bond by inciting fear about any threat to that bond.

Me - "People that spend their time passionately debating PR *** have no grasp of reason for some reason."

You - "I spend my time talking about *** PR stuff. *** you!"

In which case, I do apologize. I had no idea such talk of rationality and reason would cause such a need for you adults (?) to re-solidify your bond through essentially 'violent' words.
  8. JhonSnow777 Win User

Influence of gaming and violence question

Same quote should apply to violent movies and people doesn´t talk about it. The problem is not the violent contenue itself, the problem is in what conditions this person develop his personality.
  9. Ackis Win User

When did Xbox Live get so soft?

Lol you can literally get autobanned for banter with IRL freinds, people have been banned without any reports, freinds will
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] with eachother privately and get banned, especially banter over private IMs.

It is true MS has gotten too strict with CoC enforcement bad enforcement, lol player reports and feedback are 80% fake, people would leave bad feedback if they didn't win a game. Miss the wild wild west years of the original xbox
    You don't get autobanned.
Thema:

1. Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement! - Similar Threads - Autoban talking violent

2. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  3. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  4. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s: How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy talking through my TV and he didn't have a headset...
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  7. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  8. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  9. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  10. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....: Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37