Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360

Discus and support Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, upon launching WoT on 360, I am disconnected from live, and gives me an error after trying to sign back in. The moment I go back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CraeDR, Jun 28, 2018.

1. CraeDR
    CraeDR Guest

As the title says, upon launching WoT on 360, I am disconnected from live, and gives me an error after trying to sign back in. The moment I go back to home, I am reconnected to Live. Wargaming only offered to clear the cache which does absolutely nothing,

:)

CraeDR, Jun 28, 2018
  2. dpoet
    dpoet Guest
    Question about games for both Xbox 360 and One

World of Tanks?, I think watch dogs is coming out on 360 and ps3

dpoet, Jun 28, 2018
  3. corrupted avatar item

Hey, guys! Sorry to see this odd issue. Have you both tried to delete and reinstall all of the content from the World of Tanks folder on your Xbox 360? I also suggest

removing and redownloading your profile
    . That generally fixes the random disconnects on launching the game. Give those a shot and let us know if that helps you out! Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360 :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey there Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360 :)

could you post the error code, so we can try to help you Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360 ;)

Frizio I iB, Jun 28, 2018
  5. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Frizio I iB, Jun 29, 2018
  6. CraeDR
    CraeDR Guest
    I have already read that and tried the troubleshooting to no effect. It only happens with World of Tanks. Wargaming has offered little in the way of help, that last update I'm aware of stated they would be reaching out to Microsoft for help troubleshooting.

CraeDR, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Frizio I iB Win User

8. CraeDR Win User

I have already read that and tried the troubleshooting to no effect. It only happens with World of Tanks. Wargaming has offered little in the way of help, that last update I'm aware of stated they would be reaching out to Microsoft for help troubleshooting.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Hey there :)

could you post the error code, so we can try to help you ;)
  10. XBF Eladio M Win User

360 to one

Hey Bruce

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to transfer your content from one version of World of Tanks to another.

As per the
    World of Tanks on Xbox 360 closure
    article "Players who sign in to World of Tanks on Xbox One with the same account they used to play World of Tanks on Xbox 360 will automatically see their items and progress available within the game."

I hope this helps.
  11. Leo Invictus Win User

World of tanks

It sounds like you've already saved your World of Tanks game progress to the cloud on the Xbox 360, so after you've signed in with your gamertag on your new Xbox One, navigate to the Xbox store and download the Xbox One version of World of Tanks for free. Once World of Tanks is downloaded, open the game and your tanks and game progress from the Xbox 360 should synchronize.
Thema:

1. Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360 - Similar Threads - Auto signed launching

2. How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app: I've been trying to turn off auto sign ins on my Xbox app but noting has been working. Every time I sign out on the app it signs me right back in without letting me change my details or accounts....
  3. Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft trying to auto sign into a locked account: [img] Every time I open my Minecraft launcher it tries to auto sign in to a locked account showing what's in the image when I try to log in. When I hit next it doesn't do anything and just brings...
  4. prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    prism launcher authentication error, plus webpage keeps auto refreshing after signing in: when I try to log into the Prism Launcher for minecraft with this microsoft account, it keeps on giving me this error (I think I inserted an image, but I don't see it in the post creation screen)....
  5. Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft auto-sign in for xbox app and minecraft: I want to sign into my Xbox account on the Xbox app on my pc but the Xbox app automatically signs into my Pc's email which is a different Microsoft account so I can't access my other Xbox account...
  6. Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto Sign in on the xbox app pc windows 11: on my last pc which was also windows 11 i used a different xbox account than my actual logged in microsoft account which has never been a problem until i got my new pc. inside the xbox app, when i...
  7. When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?

in XboX Insiders
    When I sign into Xbox insider on PC does it make me auto join?: Ok so this is sorta a part two to my last post, I found out I can only know if I’m apart of the Xbox insiders without my Xbox with me if I download the app on PC but a tutorial showed how I have...
  8. Auto sign in sometimes not working

in XboX Insiders
    Auto sign in sometimes not working: I wanted to know if it has happened to someone who sometimes instead of automatically accessing the profile asks me which profile I want to access with. I've already tried power cycling and hard...
  9. XBox auto sign in fault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox auto sign in fault: I bought MSFS2020 from Steam almost a bit more then a month ago. At the beginning everthing was fine. Then when loading it started to fail loading. I realized that XBox was not being auto signed...
  10. Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you sign up for 2 different auto redeem?: I keep getting a " We are unable to process your sign up request at this time. Please try again later..." message when trying to sign up for the $10 xbox gift card auto redeem. Is it because I...