Auto sign in problem

Discus and support Auto sign in problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I set my xbox to auto sign me in and I turn my xbox one on it gives me a green spinning circle that says signing in that last until I hit A on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrFalcon, Jan 3, 2016.

1. MrFalcon
    MrFalcon Guest

Auto sign in problem

when I set my xbox to auto sign me in and I turn my xbox one on it gives me a green spinning circle that says signing in that last until I hit A on my controller and go to whatever I'm on in the background. The dashboard is up and running on my name because
    I can hear my controller moving around. As soon as I click on whatever it's on in the background it gets me out of the signing in screen and goes to whatever I've clicked on. That's the only way I can get out of that screen. I've tried hard resetting and turning
    off auto sign in and going back to kinect sign in( which works as it should no problem) but I'd would rather have it sign in instantly without this annoying problem. Does anyone else have this problem or have any solutions?

:)

MrFalcon, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Vladoski50
    Vladoski50 Guest
    Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.

Vladoski50, Jan 3, 2016
  3. Auto sign in problem

I tried clearing all the settings mentioned but it still has this problem - usually on the first boot. Does anyone else have this issue?

Meatcleaver81, Jan 3, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Auto sign in problem