Auto sign in problem

Discus and support Auto sign in problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since changing my gamerpic on my new Xbox One, it signs me in on startup but then signs me out within a second - to get around this I have to do this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Meatcleaver81, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Auto sign in problem

Since changing my gamerpic on my new Xbox One, it signs me in on startup but then signs me out within a second - to get around this I have to do this manually. Any idea what could be causing this?

:)

Meatcleaver81, Nov 18, 2014
  2. Vladoski50
    Vladoski50 Guest
    Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.

Vladoski50, Nov 18, 2014
  3. MrFalcon
    MrFalcon Guest
    Auto sign in problem

when I set my xbox to auto sign me in and I turn my xbox one on it gives me a green spinning circle that says signing in that last until I hit A on my controller and go to whatever I'm on in the background. The dashboard is up and running on my name because
    I can hear my controller moving around. As soon as I click on whatever it's on in the background it gets me out of the signing in screen and goes to whatever I've clicked on. That's the only way I can get out of that screen. I've tried hard resetting and turning
    off auto sign in and going back to kinect sign in( which works as it should no problem) but I'd would rather have it sign in instantly without this annoying problem. Does anyone else have this problem or have any solutions?

MrFalcon, Nov 18, 2014
  4. NENGaming
    NENGaming Guest

Auto sign in problem

Could you try performing a hard reset on your Xbox One. To do this press and hold the power button on your console's front for 10-15 seconds (even once it's turned off keep it pressed) Turn your console back on via the power button on the console and see
    if that has helped.

If not could you try clearing your Xbox One's persistent storage and also the alternate mac address. To do this first go to settings, disc & blu ray, click on persistent storage and then clear. For the alt mac address go to settings, network, advanced settings,
    scroll down to alternate mac address and then clear. Clearing the alt mac address will restart your console.

NENGaming, Nov 18, 2014
  5. Yeah doing a hard reset solved it, however it came back a few days later - do you come across this issue much?

Meatcleaver81, Nov 22, 2014
  6. I tried clearing all the settings mentioned but it still has this problem - usually on the first boot. Does anyone else have this issue?

Meatcleaver81, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Auto sign in problem