Auto Saves disappearing leaving an older saved game? Lego Marvel/COD Ghosts

Discus and support Auto Saves disappearing leaving an older saved game? Lego Marvel/COD Ghosts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Is anyone else having a problem with saves dissapearing? I have had it happen twice so far! On COD Ghosts I made sure I saved my progress last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zakruud, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Zakruud
    Zakruud Guest

Hi,

Is anyone else having a problem with saves dissapearing? I have had it happen twice so far! On COD Ghosts I made sure I saved my progress last night but I had to redo the last level completed again? The worst was Lego Marvel! Even though I kept saving and
    continuing at every checkpoint that day; when I came back to it at night It put me back 3hours to an older save? As I exited out it auto saves!

Can anyone help? It is putting me off starting longer gamesAuto Saves disappearing leaving an older saved game? Lego Marvel/COD Ghosts :(

:)

Zakruud, Jan 3, 2014
  2. StevePhilpot
    StevePhilpot Guest
    Game saves disappearing?!

I have Lego Marvel Superheroes, and was pretty far, tried playing tonight and it said I had no game saves! Anyone else having issues?

StevePhilpot, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Suscio
    Suscio Guest
    Save game keeps disappearing

Ok so thought this was just on Lego Marvel but now is happening to my Lego Jurassic world. Is there something with those lego games? An answer would be nice since my two hysterical kids are pushing me to jump ship from xbox to a ps4 due to there concerns

Suscio, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: