Auto-renew cancelled and xbox live run out. Yet I have been charged for this month

Discus and support Auto-renew cancelled and xbox live run out. Yet I have been charged for this month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically because of money issues I had to cancel my auto renewal for xbox live and I was still charged for this month. Now i know for a fact xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Markoliosis, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Markoliosis
    Markoliosis Guest

Auto-renew cancelled and xbox live run out. Yet I have been charged for this month

Basically because of money issues I had to cancel my auto renewal for xbox live and I was still charged for this month.

Now i know for a fact xbox live cannot work a month in hand, so charging someone for a month AFTER they have cancelled their auto renewal, isnt that classed as theft?

My xbox live ran out this month, I cancelled it 2 days before it was due to renew and you have charged me and my xbox live services are unavailable because I "do not have an active xbox live subscription" so why have you charged me for this month?

In short I'd like my money back or my services reintroduced as my reson for cancelling was because I was very short on funds this month.

For the dates of its auto renewal and cancellation do not add up and you have taken the charge of 5.99 for June when In reality it was to run out. So how can you get away with charging me and cutting me off?

:)

Markoliosis, Jul 2, 2017
  2. I bout Xbox live for 1 month and it has charged me $10 on the 28th and on the 2nd I want a refund

I bought Xbox live for 1 month and it has just been charging me $10. They charged me on the 28th and on the 2nd and I want a refund because I cancelled my auto renew

Ballislife1love, Jul 2, 2017
  3. Mikeyyy93
    Mikeyyy93 Guest
    cancelling auto renew did not work

hi ive been a xbox live user for a while now but recently i had a 3 month subscription and i decided to cancel the auto renew process so i did this and it confirmed that auto renew was off. but then at the end of the three months ive received an email saying
    that xbox tried to collect payment from my card even tho i turned auto renew off and now on my account it says i have 3 months with auto renew on again? i cancelled my subscription as i knew i wouldnt have the money at the time to renew it which i didnt but
    now i dont want to be charged for something i didnt want in the first and actually confirmed was cancelled. also i wish to switch to a 1 month but i cant do this either until ive paid for the 3 months which do not want?

Mikeyyy93, Jul 2, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your billing & account info & the only ones who can issue refunds.

No one on the forums has access to that information.

Daft Badger, Jul 2, 2017
  5. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    Hey Markoliosis,

Sorry to hear you have trouble with a cancelled subscription that got billed.

Please get in touch with offical Phone / Chat Support over here: Contact Us | Xbox Support . The right Team over there can help you sort that out.

- lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Nov 1, 2018
  6. CarstenE Win User

Hey Markoliosis,

Sorry to hear you have trouble with a cancelled subscription that got billed.

Please get in touch with offical Phone / Chat Support over here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#4:0:6 . The right Team over there can help you sort that out.

- lg 2Bad4You
  7. Daft Badger Win User

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to your billing & account info & the only ones who can issue refunds.

No one on the forums has access to that information.
  8. XD bellsprout Win User

How do I close my Zune account?

I bought a month's membership for a pound deal with my card. I got the free trial for Zune but have recently been charged 8.99. I have turned my auto renewal on Xbox Live and Zune off, but have heard complaints that even with auto renewal turned off from
    Zune they have still been charged. So i'm just worried even with auto renewal turned off for Zune i'm going to get charged, any help?

Also I want to delete all of my credit card details off of Xbox but cant do so until my Xbox live runs out. I have heard from Zune customer service feedback that even with the details removed and subscription cancelled they have still been charged. Just
    worried about money being taken out of my bank account is all, thanks
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

Subscription live Xbox

Hello

Since you have a creditcard attached I assume you have auto renewal which charges you every month. In order to make it charge your other card you'll first need to cancel your auto renewal.

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/xbox-live-membership/cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

After you've done that you can then subscribe again for Xbox Live Gold using your new creditcard
  10. Socerest Win User

Payment and billing

Hello,

For Auto-Renews such as EA Access, or Xbox Live require a credit or debit card. (Or PayPal if you have it). The card is not charged if you cancel it in time for only 1 month to be charged.

Best Regards,

Vince
Thema:

1. Auto-renew cancelled and xbox live run out. Yet I have been charged for this month - Similar Threads - Auto renew cancelled

2. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  3. Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gold 1-month & Game Pass trial thinking I was gonna cancel auto-renew on both. Skip to 3 days before Game Pass ends I go to “Services & Subscribtions” but I get a “Server...
  4. xbox live auto renew cancel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live auto renew cancel: I would like to cancel my xbox live gold subscription which expires on the 1st of December 2015, I will be renewing manually at a later date, please contact me on how to do this....
  5. Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn’t Cancel Auto Renew: I subscribed to Xbox Gold 1-month & Game Pass trial thinking I was gonna cancel auto-renew on both. Skip to 3 days before Game Pass ends I go to “Services & Subscribtions” but I get a “Server...
  6. Cant cancel xbox live auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant cancel xbox live auto renew: Hello, I recently bought a xbox live gold card to extend my subscription and chose to turn on auto renew to get 1 month free. I then decided to turn it off but each time I try I get an error...
  7. Cancel Auto Renew Xbox Live Doesnt Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel Auto Renew Xbox Live Doesnt Work: Hello I have tried and tried and tried with every web browser to cancel my Xbox Live Gold. I cancelled my EA Access perfectly. But when I clicked on Cancel Renew. It has a page where you click on...
  8. the auto renew and errors xbox gives when you try to cancel them

in XBoX on Consoles
    the auto renew and errors xbox gives when you try to cancel them: i really hate the auto renew on xbox because i was charged an extra amount because you cant cancel anything on the xbox well i couldn't and when i went to the website to do so i would always get...
  9. Can't cancel my auto renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel my auto renew: and now you've taken £40! Your system will not send me the code to my phone to allow me to cancel my subscription. PLEASE CANCEL THIS I HAVE NOT USED MY XBOX FOR A YEAR! Answer your god dam...
  10. Xbox won't let me cancel auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me cancel auto-renew: Hi all. I went to My Account, Subscriptions and turned the automatic-renew off, and it said I have XBL Silver. But upon arriving at the My Account page, under the subscription box, it says it's...