Auto Refund

Discus and support Auto Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, 2 of my games got refunded, its strange since im did not request personally for this one. can i get them back? i already reply microsoft-noreply... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Promising Alice, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Auto Refund

hi,

2 of my games got refunded, its strange since im did not request personally for this one.

can i get them back?

i already reply microsoft-noreply but theres no update until now.

Warmth Regards,

Naomi

:)

Promising Alice, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Auto Refund

Hi Promising, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, check your transaction history to find out more details on the matter.

You can follow these steps:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Order history

Then, please, contact Microsoft support.

Enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

They can check your information and verify it.
  3. bowski477 Win User

Resetting XBL sub

You can try to get a refund of the auto renewal via the digital refund request solution located here. https://xbox.com/refund
  4. Jacyintha Win User

LIVE message

If you're talking about Flirt, you get the refund only if you call in about it. Its not an auto-refund.
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Please give me a refund.

If doesnt work the refund auto option you will need to ask for refund in the
    Customer Support.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refund for auto billing

If it doesn't give you the option to cancel and refund at http://account.microsoft.com the you'll need to contact support and speak to billing. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change the category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.
Thema:

Auto Refund

1. Auto Refund - Similar Threads - Auto Refund

2. When can I get a refund? - Grand Theft Auto Online

in XboX Insiders
    When can I get a refund? - Grand Theft Auto Online: On 2022. 08. 15. I bought GTA online on my xbox series s. It turned out to be the wrong version so I requested a refund. But I never got my money back. When and how can I get a refund? I can show...
  3. refund of auto debited amount for microsoft 365 subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund of auto debited amount for microsoft 365 subscription: 5299/-amount has debited in my account without intimation so tht i want to get the whole amount back ...what should i do? 0964f6c7-5e0c-4738-a7d9-e5d720778753
  4. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  5. Cyberpunk 2077 auto refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 auto refund: I check my email today found a email from Microsoft store saying my digital copy of cyberpunk 2077 was refunded. I went over turn my console on and went to my games and apps saw my copy was still...
  6. How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I refund for an auto-renew Xbox Gold?: I did turn off auto renewal on my Xbox Gold membership back in May. However, last night it auto-charged me for Xbox Gold again even though I specifically remember turning it off. I do not want the...
  7. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.: I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it...
  8. I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.: I need my money back and you guys can have your gold back. I hadn’t auto renewal off but thank you guys. 6166e3e4-49b0-4d5e-94f8-7f91c28b3066
  9. Xbox Game pass auto charged me and I want a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass auto charged me and I want a refund: hello, a month ago i used a code for a free month of the game pass and this morning I woke up to a charge from microsoft saying that my gamepass was renewed. I didnt want it renewed i just wanted...
  10. Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold: Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money 599 RUR to my...