Auto muting

Discus and support Auto muting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know anything about Xboxone auto muting all players in the in game or lobby chat? It is pissing me off. Its a small issue but to have to go... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devoler, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Devoler
    Devoler Guest

Auto muting

Does anyone know anything about Xboxone auto muting all players in the in game or lobby chat? It is pissing me off. Its a small issue but to have to go through and manually unmute all players in lobby chat or mid game is very annoying.

:)

Devoler, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Auto-muting? Help!

Party chat works? Whats the problem? Unless you are playing those game modes with no party chat allowed? I dont even know how to start a party on the Xbone yet, LOL.

UneasyJmitchell, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Mrs Bader
    Mrs Bader Guest
    Auto-muting? Help!

Yeah, it's definitely not the game mode since it happens in the lobbies before the games start up as well. All of them have the muted symbol next to their name. I never thought of the Skype thing, that's not a bad idea if it doesn't fix itself. I'm probably
    going to have to resort to calling or chatting with Activision, though...thanks for the suggestions!

Mrs Bader, Aug 5, 2014
  4. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest

Auto muting

There's a Kinect Command that will mute everyone so if you're saying something similar to it then that may be why it's doing that. Try saying "Ghosts unmute all" and it should fix the problem

Remedy OmG, Aug 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Auto muting