Australian xCloud preview not working.

Discus and support Australian xCloud preview not working. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently registered for the Australian preview of Xbox game streaming and received the "welcome to project xCloud" email. Following the email... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Beenacho, Nov 17, 2020.

1. /u/Beenacho
    /u/Beenacho Guest

I recently registered for the Australian preview of Xbox game streaming and received the "welcome to project xCloud" email.

Following the email instructions, I downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app on my device (Samsung galaxy s20). The app says that game streaming has ended and directs users to the game pass app. See screenshot.

How can I fix this issue? Thanks

submitted by /u/Beenacho
    [link] [comments]

/u/Beenacho, Nov 17, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. futsukayoi desu Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

Worth doing asap if you have xcloud preview and turn on console streaming. Have been playing red dead 2 on my phone using the streaming and it works great
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

xCloud non-adult accounts

The xCloud still on the preview phase, if any word we keep you updated
Thema:

1. Australian xCloud preview not working. - Similar Threads - Australian xCloud preview

2. Need to change currency from American to Australian for paying for game rubies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to change currency from American to Australian for paying for game rubies: how do i change from american to australian currency for buying in a game such as homicide squad ? 3dae71f8-799d-4b05-947b-885031059e12
  3. Is there foxtel app on xbox in Australian region?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there foxtel app on xbox in Australian region?: When I search keyword fox some other apps show and some are blacked out 91aed5d1-16a6-45c0-b763-bd2e78aafbfe
  4. Microsoft removng access to purchases without offering refund. Violation of Australian...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft removng access to purchases without offering refund. Violation of Australian...: Microsoft is going around Suspending people Microsoft accounts for no reason, removing their ability to access purchases such as Xbox Live or Minecraft. They are blatantly just telling us TOO BAD...
  5. Help with redeeming xbox gift card in Australian dollars with a .co.uk email address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with redeeming xbox gift card in Australian dollars with a .co.uk email address: I have a UK email address but live in Australia. I have received am xbox gift card in australian dollars but when I try to redeem it's says I can't because I'm in a different region...how do I get...
  6. Will my Australian Xbox work in the USA?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my Australian Xbox work in the USA?: Will my Australian Xbox work in the USA, as I move there in a weeks time? If so do I need a new power supply and will it work on an US TV (through HDMI)? Thanks, Russ...
  7. Australian Series X Owners Seeking Warranty Console Replacement Beware!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Australian Series X Owners Seeking Warranty Console Replacement Beware!: TL;DR - Heads up to anyone trying to get a warranty replacement on their Series X console: Microsoft will potentially ship you a refurbished and cosmetically damaged item as a replacement without...
  8. My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview

in XboX Insiders
    My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview: Hello! I thought I’d post my feedback here for more visibility. I’m currently running Xcloud on Bluestacks because I have no Android device sadly. I’m excited to see iOS is getting it early next...
  9. Australian Consumer Laws Just go out the window

in XBoX on Windows
    Australian Consumer Laws Just go out the window: The failure to provide me with a refund or a Remedy on a game is A failure. You Do not like abiding By Australian Consumer Laws. Now I will be seeking Legal ACTION. My Laws CANNOT BE EXCLUDED....
  10. Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

in XboX Insiders
    Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.: I am located in Perth, Australia. This morning I changed from 1911.191213-0400 (Omega and Delta ring) to the Beta ring, installed the game streaming app and connected a controller to my phone....