August 2, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2408.1001.12.0]

Discus and support August 2, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2408.1001.12.0] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Xbox Insiders! A new version of the Xbox App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Aug 2, 2024.

1. August 2, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2408.1001.12.0]

Hey Xbox Insiders! A new version of the Xbox App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more:

Feel free to discuss this update in the comments below!

If you're experiencing any issues, try to include as much detail as you can. Including the steps you took to reproduce the issue and any error codes you encountered are helpful, and you can use these prompts to help organize the information:

• What were you doing when the problem occurred?
    • What did you expect to happen?
    • What happened instead?

Of course, be sure to provide feedback by following the instructions here and refer to the Report on Windows section.

Note: Please keep the conversation here on-topic and related to the update linked.

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Aug 2, 2024
  2. SMX Matrixnez Win User

Question about background music feature

the background music is already in evidence in the preview app on Xbox

this can reach all day on August 2 that is when the update anniversary arrives at the console
  3. Polikjopus Win User

When will someone do something about broken Achievements?

PC players have zero issue unlocking it. People on Xbox console are the ones having this issue.

Many people have tried contacting the developers with no response. I will likely get the same result. Like I've said, I’ve been seeing people back to August 2022 having this issue and it’s still continuing into 2024.
  4. Gravity oXo Win User

Xbox One Blu-Ray 3d Support

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

xbox not showing any game titles

That's a preview and it's available for insiders, there's a process to register as insider to get access to it

"To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown."
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

Hi SevenPenguin846! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is under preview by insider members currently, so to have access you need to join trough the insider app, this is only on PC, you need to be sure that the PC it's set to the proper region to access this and the account also

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.
Thema:

1. August 2, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2408.1001.12.0] - Similar Threads - August 2024 Gaming

2. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  3. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  4. Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty is wrong as it says expired in August 2023 when was bought new from...: Purchased an XBox series X from Curries PC World in January 2023. Ordered and paid for online and collected from store. It developed a fault in that optical drive wouldn't read any discs. Was...
  5. Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscription renewed and paid for August 2023 for Premium.: Hi, I have renewed my subscription with AMEX on Auguts 6th 2023 for a year and paid $21.83 for Premium. I have just been thrown out this morning for "Subscription to Premium now ended". Please...
  6. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 29th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of August 25th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 25th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 22nd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Stream from Xbox to your Discord friends Support & Discussion: Week of August 22nd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with streaming your Xbox gameplay directly to your Discord friends here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with streaming from...
  9. Cannot Leave Family Group August 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Leave Family Group August 2023: I am an adult and for some reason I'm part of a family group. I cannot leave the family group, I cannot find the "more options" button anywhere to remove myself from the family group. Xbox will...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of August 18th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 18th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...