Audio & visual sync on game clips

Discus and support Audio & visual sync on game clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since I upgraded from my xbox one S to the Series X iv had the issue with game clip audio and video being out of sync. iv tried all the options in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NuZelland, Oct 12, 2022.

1. /u/NuZelland
    /u/NuZelland Guest

Since I upgraded from my xbox one S to the Series X iv had the issue with game clip audio and video being out of sync. iv tried all the options in support to sort to no avail. I remember having this issue on my One S but it was fixed pretty swiftly in an insider patch. However I have not brought the insider program over to my Series X to protect the console. Everything on my one s is fine but I'm still having the issue on my Series X. Please help

submitted by /u/NuZelland
    [link] [comments]

/u/NuZelland, Oct 12, 2022
  2. ModxEchoZz YT Win User

Game clip audio and visuals are not in sync.

i have the same problem, anyone have any ideas
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I don’t know how to get audio in my clips.

This is a public forum and you won't have anybody emailing you.

What solutions have you tried so far?

There was recently an issue with some consoles whereby audio was out of sync on clips so it's possible it's a variation of that. Might be worth playing with the clip settings on your console:

open a game

Record a clip

Shut the game

If audio broken, delete the clip

Change either clip duration or clip quality in settings

Start game

Record clip

Close game

Check clip...if still broken, delete and then keep repeat the process.

I can't guarantee that will work as I have only tried it on out of sync audio but it's worth a try
  4. fastjohn1 Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John
  5. SteveK25 Win User

XBOX DVR records clips with sound out of sync

I, too, am having chronic problems with the audio being out of sync with game clips. I've done all the things I've read about in the forums.
  6. SteveK25 Win User

Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

Brand new XBONE. Audio out of sync on recorded gameplay. I did the hard reset yesterday, and it resolved the issue. Today, audio out of sync again. I did the hard reset, but it did not resolve the issue A regular shutdown and start did not resolve the
    issue. Disconnected from the network and reconnect did not resolve the issue.

I did a hard shutdown and unplugged the power until the light on the power supply went out. After reconnecting and booting, I had NO SOUND on recordings.

I then did a regular shutdown and reboot. Now the audio is in sync.

There is no consensus on what will resolve the issue or whether it is a software, hardware, or a networking issue.
Thema:

1. Audio & visual sync on game clips - Similar Threads - Audio visual sync

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. My Audio / visual isn’t syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Audio / visual isn’t syncing: Since last update my Xbox one X isn’t syncing with Tv / surround system hdmi leads are all good & not broken optical lead etc usually with in 2 or 3 minutes it’s all fine Audio / Tv has all been...
  7. Audio visual questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio visual questions: Hi all, First time poster i hope these questions are ok. The first question, I am having a weird issue with my sub, it detects audio indicated by the standby light turning blue however doesn't...
  8. I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get any audio or visual from my Xbox one s: It still powers on but i have tried 3 tvs and 5 hdmi slots and 4 hdmi cables no visual and audio. And thr xbox is only 7 months old d5f20ec7-8062-4870-b8de-73af16108af0
  9. Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync: After 3 weeks of waiting this out, I have finally decided to post about it because obviously nobody is doing anything about it. I have made several clips "hours apart from each other" and it only...
  10. No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites"

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Audio or Visual prompt when sent "Game Invites": So kinda weird... So I'm already be in an established "party chat" with a buddy; both in the Titanfall lobby. He'll send over Invite to Game request and I never get a visual or audio prompt for...