Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

Discus and support Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FlamedSlayer, Apr 11, 2024.

1. FlamedSlayer
    FlamedSlayer Guest

So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct the issue.

My Xbox Series X still has an audio stutter problem. Based on the threads I have read before, here is what I've tried so far, and what I have not attempted either:

* New HDMI cable. I updated my cable to one of the best audio and visual 2.1 cables on the market. I also tried the old cable in other devices and the cable was not the issue, as there is not suttering on any other device, which also leads me to believe it is not the TV either.

* Changes/Inspect HDMI ports. I have plugged my Xbox in all 3 ports on the TV, and checked over the ports on the TV and Xbox. Changing ports has not changed anything, all inputs have audio stutter when connected to the Xbox. All the ports have been checked and compressed air cleaned to be sure. No ports have any deformity, missing or bent pins or anything blocking connections.

* Updated the TV. My TV has the latest firmware installed, as well as all the setting being compatible with the Xbox. There is no issue with the TV at all.

* Updated the Xbox. My Xbox is on the latest firmware too. I double checked the settings on the Xbox too, tried all settings compatible with the audio on my TV and there is always am audio stutter.

* Compare disc games to downloaded games, apps and microsoft edge. Regardless of what is on the Xbox, or if it is physical or digital, there is audio stuttering.

* Cleaned down the Xbox. I will openly admit that my Xbox was dusty. I have since dusted and compress aired my fans and filters. I have not however opened up the console, as I do not wish to remove the console warranty. The Xbox does sometime run warmer than expected, but not to alarming levels that I am concerned about. Cleaning what I can, from the outside has made the console cooler, but without opening it up, I'm not able to fully clean out the console. Is there a way to open the console without voiding warranty?

* Try another Xbox device. I cannot do this, as my old Xboxes are no longer in my possession. There is no-one that I know of locally that has an Xbox either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

FlamedSlayer, Apr 11, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: