Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

Discus and support Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by scottbellman, May 17, 2019.

1. scottbellman
    scottbellman Guest

Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game.

When I downloaded the archived video from Mixer, the person who joined my party/game/stream was muted in the stream archive video.

I have the two Xbox consoles side by side and have full control over all settings, but after a few tests I can't get this figured out! Please advise. There are so many options to adjust settings:

1) Originator Xbox party settings

2) Originator Xbox Sea of Thieves Audio settings

3) Originator Xbox Console settings

4) Guest Xbox party settings

5) Guest Xbox Sea of Thieves Audio settings

6) Guest Xbox Console settings

:)

scottbellman, May 17, 2019
  2. BoinkyDoinker Win User

There's an option to include party audio in your broadcasts if you're in a party. If you enable it, they should get a prompt to include their audio in the broadcast.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

audio and party are playing through different channels

Some games also have that system in settings and for example Sea of Thieves have a different mixer in-game. Did you check the game settings in audio settings if is any configurated there.
  4. Succubus Alice Win User

Ebony Flintlock Skin

Same for me, set up my mixer account so it's linked to my microsoft account and was there for the inside xbox sea of thieves stream but still haven't received the item.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

What is MixPot?

Mixpot is like a reward for watching a stream on mixer if the broadcaster do that. This Was the case for the xbox briefing at e3.

You get free stuff for your xbox like items for sea of thieves or other games.
  6. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
Thema:

1. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves) - Similar Threads - Audio Settings Mixer

2. Xbox One S audio settings for soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S audio settings for soundbar: Howdy Got my young fella a used Samsung HW-MS750 5.1 soundbar for his birthday to hook up to his Xbox One S so he can get a bit more sound when playing his games My main questions are, as i have...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...
  5. Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t audio play through my headphones I’ve tried the settings I’ve watched 3 vids to...: HELP PLEASE I’ve tried everything 6ef48a46-d4dd-4291-9c8a-3125532ffdfc
  6. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  7. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  8. When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I plug my head set in it doesn’t let me change the audio or the mix between my game...: Does it happen to any one else ? 082944cb-2fe1-4b44-8f36-8b454c0a26e4
  9. Remove game audio from head set Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove game audio from head set Xbox series X: I play on my xbox with only one ear bud in at any time and cannot hear my party over the game. I'd like for the game audio to come out of the television only and chat audio to come out of my...
  10. How do I set up Audio on the XBox with Mixer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up Audio on the XBox with Mixer?: So I'm a rookie at all of this. I got a webcam, setup Mixer, and I can now stream gameplay and see my video in the small picture in picture via the webcam, seems to work fine. Problem is, I...