Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

Discus and support Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ~ 440Hz ~, Aug 6, 2020.

1. ~ 440Hz ~
    ~ 440Hz ~ Guest

Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with the XBox One and specifically whether it is streaming MP3 or
    FLACC There is no indicator in the Amazon Music App to show what quality is being passed through. It's probably a better question for Amazon, but their website is vague regarding PC's and doesn't mention XBoxes at all. ('depends on DAC')

For music, I'm using ethernet to the Xbox, and HDMI connection to a Yamaha 7.1 receiver set to 'pure-direct' or 2.1 mode with a Burr-Brown DAC driving Klipsch R820's and a 1200w Dayton 12" dual sub. I'm pretty happy with the results so far, but I'm always
    looking for a higher SNR and flatter frequency content.

THX,

:)

~ 440Hz ~, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

Xbox One Headset Included

3. Noctufaber Win User

Amazon Music App and Pandora App Running but NO MUSIC. All other apps and sounds work normally

Yes, that didn't help. And, I've read on other postings in this forum that this same advice was given to others and it didn't work either. I can listen to music on my home network through the Pandora app on my phone as well as the Amazon music app on
    my phone. Both stream the music fine. It's clear to me that the problem is not Pandora or Amazon. The problem has something to do with the Xbox One. This is pretty disappointing and discouraging.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Amazon Music

No, there isn't an Amazon music app for the Xbox One. You should contact Amazon, see if they have any plans to release one. The only app available from the Microsoft store is for Windows 10.
  5. RedBeardDC Win User

Xbox One's powerful custom audio hardware - dubbed SHAPE (Scalable Hardware Audio Processing Engine)

6. BeastBadshah Win User

Groove music

Use the Groove app

Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One - Similar Threads - Audio Quality through

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix bad audio quality on Xbox game bar: Hi, I use a set of Apple AirPod pros for my audio output on my windows pc and an external yeti microphone for input. The audio output on my AirPods are completely fine until I join an Xbox party...
  7. Low quality audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low quality audio issues: I was listening to a song on YouTube the other day and thought that the audio quality seemed really off. So I hard reset my console which seemed to fix it. But as I was listening to another song...
  8. Audio quality is poor when mic is enabled.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio quality is poor when mic is enabled.: So I just bought the Xbox wireless headset yesterday brand new on Amazon and I am having many problems with it. Whenever I try to use my mic when playing games the audio quality drastically...
  9. Terrible Audio Quality Streaming from Xbox One to Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Audio Quality Streaming from Xbox One to Twitch: I'm getting to my wits end. I used to stream from my Xbox to Twitch all the time with minimal issues, but now, whenever I stream the audio sounds terrible. Constantly popping in and out, laggy,...
  10. Bad Audio Quality In Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Audio Quality In Xbox Game Bar: When I try to record the last 30 seconds of a game the video audio quality isn't always the best and I hear a little static. I have turned up the audio quality to 192 kbps with no improvement....