Audio problem while streaming games to xbox app.

Discus and support Audio problem while streaming games to xbox app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I stream Call of Duty through the xbox app the audio cuts out randomly. The sound through my headset is fine just the sound on the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cailer, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Cailer
    Cailer Guest

Whenever I stream Call of Duty through the xbox app the audio cuts out randomly. The sound through my headset is fine just the sound on the xbox windows app cuts out. Example
    That is from my twitch livestream and you can see the audio working when I first shoot then it cuts out. Is there anyone else with this problem or a possible fix? I have tried changing the video encoding level all the way to low and it still happens.

:)

Cailer, Nov 18, 2017
  2. KyFa x deuce
    KyFa x deuce Guest
    Xbox one Game Streaming audio delay

Im having a problem with the xbox app game streaming

Everything is just fine except for the audio

the audio has a major delay

how do I fix this?

KyFa x deuce, Nov 18, 2017
  3. XBF Crystal P, Nov 18, 2017
  4. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Capture

As others have stated, there is no way to record your audio while using the 'record from now' function.

I stream to mixer and that captures my mics audio, and it's really easy to do too.

The only other alternatives to a capture card is to stream directly from your console to Mixer or Twitch, or use the Xbox App on Windows 10 to stream your console's audio and video to the windows 10 device, then you can use some other software to record,
    or stream. ( I hope that made sense).
  6. Bestlano Win User

No audio in DVR recordings

Hi Azerik, Sorry to hear your experiencing this issue. To confirm are you streaming the game via Xbox App while recording? Does this issue occur with other games? What length of recording are you experiencing no audio? Do you experience no audio with shorter
    recordings?

If your using the Xbox App (Beta) can help us out and report this issue using the "Report a problem" this will generate a report and provide helpful data to the developers. In the mean time I will report this to developers so they are aware this issue is
    occurring. If we have further questions we will contact you.

Thanks,

Best
  7. XBF Nestor S Win User

Gravar isso tela preta [Edit- Translate] Save this black screen

8. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Audio problem while streaming games to xbox app. - Similar Threads - Audio problem while

2. Dolby audio problems after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio...
  3. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  4. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  5. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  6. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  7. Capture card audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card audio problems: So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card. In order to record any audio it has...
  8. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  9. Problems with greyed out speaker audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with greyed out speaker audio: I have googled many things watch videos on how to get the speaker audio in grade out because I have no sound whatsoever running through the speakers or tv. My wife accidentally unplugged the Xbox...
  10. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...