Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed

Discus and support Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tested this with Spotify and Pandora. Simply just plugging in my headset to the controller and then opening the Guide causes the music volume to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chillestax, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed

I tested this with Spotify and Pandora. Simply just plugging in my headset to the controller and then opening the Guide causes the music volume to boost x10. Moving the volume slider just once fixes the boost. I can repeat it over and over.. However, it does not happen with Windows Sonic for Headphones selected.

I also have a sound bar thats plugged in to the xbox through optical with the settings set to Bitstream Out and that also gets the extreme boost. Although the bug happens wether the sound bar is on or off, I think its worth noting considering it could potentially blow your speakers if your volume is already high.

I've reported this multiple times through the xbox over the past few months so I figured spreading awareness may help raise this issue.

Also, I am in Alpha Skip Ahead now but I was getting this bug when I was in Beta as well.

submitted by /u/Chillestax
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chillestax, Dec 15, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Audio Output Bug playing music, Happens every time with Stereo Uncompressed