Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game)

Discus and support Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was playing RE7: Biohazard Gold Edition on my Xbox series S and there is a cutscene in the old house where Lucas grabs Mia from the neck and says... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/quantumudit, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game)

I was playing RE7: Biohazard Gold Edition on my Xbox series S and there is a cutscene in the old house where Lucas grabs Mia from the neck and says some dialog.

I was using headphones on the controllers but, somehow that particular audio got lost. I can see the dialogs in the subtitle but can't hear a thing.

I also tried remote play on my smartphone with bluetooth headset but, faced the same thing.

I am not sure where is the issues? Do I need to fix any settings ? I am clueless.. please help..

Thanks

submitted by /u/quantumudit
    [link] [comments]

/u/quantumudit, Dec 9, 2023
  2. Lavindathar Win User

Let's Talk About Horror Games

The RE series was always good, but since RE7 that really set the bar for horror games impo. Gonna take some beating!
  3. Wojo407091 Win User

Issue: Loss of in-game audio

I think that is the glitch, it has happened to me too and I never adjust in game audio.
  4. ThankOurTroops Win User

Same thing happened to me. The audio turned itself off somehow the day I bought the game and it hasn't happened since.
  5. Ape One Win User

BWAH HAHA! I did the same thing!
  6. StefiSugi06 Win User

D'oh... I'm an idiot. Disregard!

My boyfriend informed me that I had somehow turned down all of the in-game audio :(
Thema:

Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game)

1. Audio Loss Issue in XBOX Series S (RE7: Biohazard Game) - Similar Threads - Audio Loss Issue

2. Complete and total audio loss from consle

in XboX Insiders
    Complete and total audio loss from consle: Since yesterday, 08/01/2023, I'm experiencing complete and total loss of audio. No systems audio nor audio during streaming video or playing games. I don't even have audio while using web browser....
  3. packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    packet loss/audio issues/games crashing: My game is crashing and has alot of audio issues, with packet loss, this comes admid xbox status reporting issues with "e Football". 9ceb7530-20ac-4800-887c-ebefec0efedc
  4. Audio loss after self-power off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio loss after self-power off: Hello I’ve recently discovered after having to do 3 soft and 1 hard reset over the last 4 weeks … that every time Xbox reaches the maximum predetermined standby time and self powers off … on start...
  5. Unexplained loss of audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unexplained loss of audio.: I have had the Series X for a few weeks and since new I have lost audio of games, apps and home screen sounds. For example I recently watched BBC iPlayer without issue then, right after, used the...
  6. Complete audio loss after the update

in XboX Insiders
    Complete audio loss after the update: I'm not the only person with this issue, please hot fix this fast xbox team submitted by /u/Ironworkrocks [link] [comments]
  7. Audio loss after changing inputs issue

in XboX Insiders
    Audio loss after changing inputs issue: Hey so the last week or so i have been having an issue where I'll be playing a game for a bit and i turn off my xbox or change input to either netflix app or my laptop where i stream sports and...
  8. xbox series x loss of audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x loss of audio: After shutting down the series x and it goes into instant on mode, black ops cold war loses its audio. I have to kill the game and restart to get audio back. ea65836f-702c-43f5-974b-c59d7c516e39
  9. Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any suggestions for loss of audio on Xbox One S Console please?: Hi, I've lost sound through the console when playing the sound through the TV monitor, but still works through my headset. I've tried changing the HDMI cables, checked settings on Xbox and the...
  10. DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless

in XboX Insiders
    DTS X loss of HDMI Audio - no audio through speakers, only A20 Wireless: Anyone loosing HDMI audio more often since starting the DTS beta? No audio coming out my receiver, just headphone audio. Tried toggling between Auto and HDMI video settings and many console...