Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones

Discus and support Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kahmei, Jun 23, 2024.

1. /u/Kahmei
    /u/Kahmei Guest

Just got the headphones and I’ve noticed a very poor audio delay with my games while using them. I’ve had wireless headphones from steel series prior to this pair but never encountered this issues before. Anyone else have this problem or have any solutions?

submitted by /u/Kahmei
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kahmei, Jun 23, 2024
  2. CainAranda1 Win User

Xbox Official Wired headset

Consider switching to the updated wireless headset or the steel series Arctis 7x both are great options.
  3. Steven Cummins Win User

XSX Controllers Intermittently Disconnecting / Reconnecting / Unresponsive

Nope - No difference - Only thing I can think is I've got some Arctis Nova Steel Series headphones - I know they can work on the 2.4Ghz band, and I've got that currently cabled in via USB at the back of the Xbox X - I'm curious to know if that's causing any issues tbh.
  4. DiabolicGambit Win User

Looking for USB Headsets that work with my Xbox One

Steel series Arctis 1 varified working.. Also all other usb headsets if you have the dts:x app.. Its 20$ but gives full usb audio functionality.
  5. JamieKing1986 Win User

How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

6. L Dubs89 Win User

Arctis 7 headphones

Hi Alan72 - do the headphones come with an audio cable? If so just connect them directly into the Xbox controller. I am not sure if the Arctis 7 headphones are compatible with the xbox when wireless.
Thema:

1. Audio latency with Steel Series Arctis Nova 7X Headphones - Similar Threads - Audio latency Steel

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  7. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  8. Audio stutter when streaming

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio stutter when streaming: Hi, I play on the Xbox series s and stream directly to twitch from console and there's always been audio stutter. It's intermittent throughout the stream. My internet connection and speed is...
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  10. High DPC latency causing full audio dropouts on my audio interface

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High DPC latency causing full audio dropouts on my audio interface: I have been troubleshooting since December, I've uninstalled and reinstalled so many drivers, I've reinstalled Windows. I've updated my Bios, I've checked all my power settings, I've unplugged old...