Audio issues

Discus and support Audio issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a razer wolverine ultimate wired controller and a wired Kingston hyperX cloud stinger headset. I've been getting sound distortion followed by a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/biotasticmann, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Audio issues

I have a razer wolverine ultimate wired controller and a wired Kingston hyperX cloud stinger headset. I've been getting sound distortion followed by a nonstop beeping sound in my headset that overrides all audio. Its been rather frustrating and any and all help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/biotasticmann
    [link] [comments]

/u/biotasticmann, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio issue

Hey Nutella TM! What brand and model headset are you using currently? Which have you tested? Post back and let us know!
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio issue

Hey Nutella TM! To troubleshoot, we usually recommend making the set up as simple as possible. Try removing the HDMI splitter and see if the issue sees any improvement. Post back and let us know how it goes!
  4. Juan Stevens Win User

Audio Issues

You have everything set up fine. It seems the last update broke something with the surround sound. My 5.1 was working fine. It's really annoying because MS hasn't posted there's a problem. Sigh. Amazing how this wasn't found in testing.
  5. LayneLindsay Win User

Audio issue

G’day george! I removed the settop cable from the xbox, and there is now no sound coming from the Xbox at all when in a game. The Tv has only one HDMI cable, so I have the Settop box plugged into the Xbox and the Xbox plugged into the TV. But again, No
    sound coming from the Xbox at all
  6. JirF1990 Win User

Audio Issue

Hello, it seems like narrator mode has been activated. To disable it press and hold the home button then press the menu button (button with the 3 lines). Then highlight the No option and press A on it to disable narrator mode.
Thema:

Audio issues

1. Audio issues - Similar Threads - Audio issues

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Xbox series x audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio issues: I've had a Xbox series x since November 2023 and since day 1 there's been bits of popping in my headset whether it be in a game or watching YouTube or Netflix. I've gone through multiple headsets,...
  4. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  7. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  8. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  9. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  10. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...