Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox)

Discus and support Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mootkins, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Mootkins
    Mootkins Guest

Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY

At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This mainly occurs in games such as Halo Infinite and from my research occurs in other Xbox Games such as Gears 5 and even on PC Desktop on occasion. I'm currently using the Razer Kaira Pro: Halo Infinite Edition as my headset and have read from other users PC (including Xbox players) having similar issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for audio.

I've also searched online if there might be some driver for me to install for the Xbox Adapter but I wasn't able to find an official driver from Microsoft. I've currently used VB-Cable as a temporary solution but wanted to know if there might be a fix to the audio stuttering when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter?

:)

Mootkins, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

XBOX controller headset/microphone/headphones audio devices on windows 10 PC

for a headset to work through the xbox controller on pc it (the controller) has to be wired or using the xbox wireless adapter, audio passthrough is not supported via bluetooth.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

Xbox 360 series controller

For xbox one controllers and xbox series controllers

by bluetooth if your pc has this (does not support audio passthrough so no headest support via controller).

by wire (this supports audio passthough for headsets via controller)

by purchasing the xbox wireless adapter for pc (this supports audio passthough for headsets via controller)
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

bluetooth connection yes to connect to bluetooth, but they DO NOT support audio over bluetooth. this has been like this since the S controllers came out.

to have audio transmitted you would need the wireless adapter that is available for pc.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Connecting my XBOX to Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

the console does not even have any bluetooth hardware internally, the controllers do as they can connect via bluetooth to pc and wifi to the console.

the reason you see the console under devices on pc is due to it being on the same network.

the controller can be paired via bluetooth on pc but with limitations.

audio passthrough on the controller will not work via bluetooth

wired connection supports audio passthrough

wireless connection with a microsoft wireless adapter for controller with support audio passthrough.
Thema:

1. Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox) - Similar Threads - Audio Issues Bluetooth

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Xbox series x audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio issues: I've had a Xbox series x since November 2023 and since day 1 there's been bits of popping in my headset whether it be in a game or watching YouTube or Netflix. I've gone through multiple headsets,...
  4. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  7. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  8. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  9. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  10. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...