Audio issues since update 9/11

Discus and support Audio issues since update 9/11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Reyes, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Michael Reyes
    Michael Reyes New Member

I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go through speakers anymore and the only time I can hear people in chat is if they are using xbox party chat which I can't do since others are on other platforms. The stream will pick up their audio if I unplug my headset from my wired controller but once I plug my headset in the game chat is gone. I checked all my settings are the same as they were when it was wiring for the past 4 months. Any idea what it could be?

Michael Reyes, Sep 13, 2021
  2. coco meat train Win User

Sound issues with xbox one and Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

3. Farscape247 Win User

Turtle Beach Audio Issue

seams to be a glitch with the latest controller update, i have to press the audio preset button on the headset adapter to get the audio to work ok, super human hearing is off, been using these for the past 9 months or more with no issues, try them on my
    other controller that is not updated and they work great so this is an update issue, typical.
  4. trple X blu dot Win User
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Help with the Forza Horizon Two Day One Ultimate Edition

6. Hotzauce Win User

Is 6.2.13332.0 (xb_rel_1508.150903-2141) fre the latest stable Xbox One OS version?

OS version: 6.2.13329.0 (xb_rel_1508.150825-1633) fre

Release date

9/9/2015

New or updated features

Stability and performance update

The update provides a few minor fixes that address an in game audio issue.

^According to the Xbox support website, that was the latest version that came out this month. My current Xbox One OS 6.2.13332.0 (xb_rel_1508.150903-2141) fre is a higher version than that which I downloaded on 9/14/15. I did find out my OS version matches
    a previously released preview OS. I'm just hoping my Xbox One is not downloading preview updates instead of the stable updates by accident since I'm not a preview member.
Thema:

1. Audio issues since update 9/11 - Similar Threads - Audio issues since

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Xbox series x audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio issues: I've had a Xbox series x since November 2023 and since day 1 there's been bits of popping in my headset whether it be in a game or watching YouTube or Netflix. I've gone through multiple headsets,...
  4. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  6. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  7. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  8. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  9. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  10. It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    It has now been 4 years since the Youtube audio sync Issue: 4 years since this has been an issue, dating back to the Xbox One S, and now being an issue with the Series S and X. Even after all this time, thousands of complaints and posts, we haven't seen a...
Tags: