[AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

Discus and support [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by QuickMuffin8782, Jun 15, 2024.

1. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help.

When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking, but not on my headset. I rebooted the console, turned off noise suppression, everything under the damn moon, and it's not working. I even re-linked my account and it's still like this. Any questions to as why audio is not going through? I've checked my connection, and it's fine, and all the settings shouldn't be interfering. Although XBOX parties work correctly, Discord doesn't at all.

:)

QuickMuffin8782, Jun 15, 2024
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  4. Kiesey Win User

Game chat on Twitch

5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Party audio

6. XBF Aicha T Win User

Xbox One Party Chat - Friends cant hear me but I can hear them

Thema:

[AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

1. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link - Similar Threads - AUDIO ISSUE parties

2. Xbox series x audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio issues: I've had a Xbox series x since November 2023 and since day 1 there's been bits of popping in my headset whether it be in a game or watching YouTube or Netflix. I've gone through multiple headsets,...
  3. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  5. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  6. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  7. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  8. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  9. I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’ve been having issues with adjusting party audio anybody have a solution?: I recently purchased new mic and while trying to play I know have an issue with adjusting audio in party settings. Anybody have any solutions? ac7a249d-ee97-480f-a844-c9dee3e4bd66
  10. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...