Audio issue with streaming service and gaming

Discus and support Audio issue with streaming service and gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I tried watching YouTube to find that every video had visuals and audio heavily slowed, I then checked other streaming services (Spotify Netflix... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fee_Bright, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Audio issue with streaming service and gaming

So I tried watching YouTube to find that every video had visuals and audio heavily slowed, I then checked other streaming services (Spotify Netflix etc) and sure enough they were the same, went on MW3 and the audio on there was exactly the same, I’ve tried hard resetting and everything else I can think of, any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Fee_Bright
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fee_Bright, Nov 24, 2023
  2. MageBatRada Win User

Fortnite twitch game tchatting

Hi Brb DAMS, This is often a audio sync issue, your voice chat will be delayed due to stream protection to prevent stream sniping but if the game audio itself is lagging i would recommend restarting your console. This had happened to other steramers and
    players that game audio doesnt sync right.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

streaming audio issues

Hi there Tinblade,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to having issues streaming, I would like to clarify the issue:

• Are you streaming on the Mixer App? If so, have you tried reaching out to
      Mixer support
      ?
    For more information, check out this article:
    Mixer Support Trending topics

Hope this helps.
  4. tinblade3211 Win User

streaming audio issues

at first I thought it was just the game but it seems to apply to all sounds in the main xbox menu as well as other games so it seems to be a general audio issue and no I am not part of the program though I did notice that after that last windows update
    things have been acting strange though until yesterday I had no issues and nothings changed that I could think of
  5. Airiak Win User

streaming audio issues

If you have another HDMI try swapping the one on the xbox out.
  6. tinblade3211 Win User

streaming audio issues

no, I keep the tv completely off the audio on the stream just blips out this has only been happening for a day, been streaming for weeks

for instance if the sentence is we're going to the bar I would only hear going bar or maybe going t br I've checked all network things
Thema:

Audio issue with streaming service and gaming

1. Audio issue with streaming service and gaming - Similar Threads - Audio issue streaming

2. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  3. Xbox series x audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio issues: I've had a Xbox series x since November 2023 and since day 1 there's been bits of popping in my headset whether it be in a game or watching YouTube or Netflix. I've gone through multiple headsets,...
  4. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  5. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  6. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  7. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...
  9. Xbox stream audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stream audio issues: I just started my stream and I noticed that my audio on the stream is going out for extended periods of time but the visual is working perfect but I want my fans to hear me talk and I use a Xbox...
  10. Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft working on fixing the audio issues with xbox when you live stream? this is a...: the audio issue for the xbox while streaming is a horrible in and out lag of a crackle. we need this fixed! dda92d83-0ec7-4e24-bddb-721790550317