Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

Discus and support Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RyanMstudent, Mar 9, 2024.

1. RyanMstudent
    RyanMstudent Guest

I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%.

The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and I noticed it was quiet, when my regular headphones had charged I used them again and they were quiet also after previously being fine. The settings as far as I know are as before and there doesn't seem to be any obvious software issue. The drivers are all up to date, I've tried looking in the settings of Asus' armoury crate and the equalizes are all at max on dolby access. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and I've troubleshooted in the sound settings and played with all the settings there. The volume is of course on max on the laptop and on the headphones. I have a HP laptop and the headphones are loud and working on that. The sound is about what I would expect it to be at 15% when there on 100%

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

RyanMstudent, Mar 9, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: