Audio Echo

Discus and support Audio Echo in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Let me start off by saying I've had my Xbox since day one with the same setup no changes have been made. Today I log in to watch Netflix and all I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHayes1126, Jul 19, 2014.

1. CHayes1126
    CHayes1126 Guest

Audio Echo

Let me start off by saying I've had my Xbox since day one with the same setup no changes have been made. Today I log in to watch Netflix and all I hear is an echo through my surround sound speakers. It echo's with every movement of my controller through
    the menus. And when I play a movie it sounds like people are talking in a hallway. I have not changed anything in my setup. I have my Xbox connected to my 5.1 surround sound system and have had no issues until today. Any ideas?

:)

CHayes1126, Jul 19, 2014
  2. Xbox One audio adaptor - problems echoes

using the new audio adaptor with my turtle beach headset keep getting echo on chat and game audio - anyone else having problems?

K1lleR TrIcKZz, Jul 19, 2014
  3. Phonevon
    Phonevon Guest
    I hear an echo in audio chat

Astro A40 TRs have zero game audio latency.

Still get an echo.

I noticed that the echo is much less in party chat with the A40 TRs though.

I'm taking the Turtle Beach headset back.

Phonevon, Jul 19, 2014
  4. Audio Echo

I am about to post a thread concerning a similar problem. Do you play Forza 5 and or 6? Because when I play the game, then go and do other things, returning to Forza is when the problem starts.

BulldogPitFigtr, Dec 30, 2015
  5. BulldogPitFigtr Win User

Audio Echo

I am about to post a thread concerning a similar problem. Do you play Forza 5 and or 6? Because when I play the game, then go and do other things, returning to Forza is when the problem starts.
  6. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox headset echo

I own your own headphones the hyper x claud alpha, never had echo problems and are excellent headphones in its price range, I think the problem is in the audio adjustment if too excessive creates echo
    you have to adjust it so that you will no longer hear echo
  7. Phonevon Win User

I hear an echo in audio chat

Astro A40 TRs have zero game audio latency.

Still get an echo.

I noticed that the echo is much less in party chat with the A40 TRs though.

I'm taking the Turtle Beach headset back.
  8. mostlikey Win User

mic echoing problem in party chat (XBOX ONE S)

Thank you for responding but whenever I'm in a party they do not echo. It probably is the network but I'll keep messing with the audio.
  9. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
Thema:

Audio Echo

1. Audio Echo - Similar Threads - Audio Echo

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  4. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  5. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  6. Game bar sending output audio or "echo"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game bar sending output audio or "echo": I came across a thread that stated people having this same exact problem....
  7. The Audio-Echo in the Mountains in Add-On Blizzard Mountain ist too heavy and annoying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Audio-Echo in the Mountains in Add-On Blizzard Mountain ist too heavy and annoying: The Motor-Sound Echo in the Mountain is too loud and is repeated to often - like 3 times or so? Espacially if you turn off the radio its annoying. I had it with the old Mini Cooper Standard...
  8. I hear an echo in audio chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I hear an echo in audio chat: I will go through the following, respectively: The Symptom The Setup The Troubleshooting The Symptom When I use game audio chat, party audio chat, or Skype, I hear an echo of my own voice...
  9. Game audio echo with Astro A50's

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game audio echo with Astro A50's: I bought the Elite controller and it just came in. Since it has the traditional headphone jack I decided to plug in my Astros directly into the controller instead of the headset adapter that I...
  10. Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio Problem: Echo: So I've recently discovered an issue with my Xbox whereby the sound being produced is echoed. It tends to happen after roughly an hour of use and is easily resolved by restarting the system....