Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

Discus and support Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thefastgoer, Apr 8, 2024.

1. thefastgoer
    thefastgoer Guest

Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone when exported using the xbox app. When using earbuds plugged into the wireless controller, audio issues are much more severe than when using the wireless headset. I have tried the following:

-hard reset the console by unplugging it for 10 mins then plugging it back in and restarting

-update the controller

-update the console

-update the wireless headset

-plug the wireless headset into the console with a usb cable

-removing games from the quick resume menu

-clearing more space on internal storage

none of these have made a difference

:)

thefastgoer, Apr 8, 2024
  2. Balistic Chick Win User

Using earbuds for game audio

generally earbuds will only have party audio since that can be picked up from the controller connection. I havent seen a pair of earbuds (maybe the turtlebeach battlebuds but unsure) play game audio, i think for that you either need a bluetooth wireless
    gaming headset or a headset made for xbox to pick up game audio
  3. Geri M. Win User

Audio in headset crackles and cuts out

Hi Leo Ascendent,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Audio in headset crackles and cuts out

Hi Leo Ascendent,

We hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community.

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. We understand that many users are attempting to broadcast their party chat audio via their Twitch broadcast.

We have this CHAT, AUDIO, BROADCAST ISSUES resolution: Kindly check if this would be applicable to your concern.

In order to broadcast party chat audio, you will need to enable this feature in the Guide when broadcasting via Twitch. Once enabled, each participant in the party will then have the option to opt-in to their audio being broadcast. The additional party members will need to be on an Xbox console or using party chat via Gamebar on PC. There is currently no option for users on the Xbox mobile app to allow their party chat audio to be broadcasted.

I have also included links to recent updates using the Twitch app on Xbox. Please take a look for further details

Xbox Broadcasting: With the latest Microsoft Xbox update, streamers will no longer need the Twitch App on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from their Xbox console. This update started rolling out November 16th and will be available to all streamers by the end of 2022.

How to live stream on Xbox: To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

If you are still experiencing issues after using the supported platforms, please let us know and we can continue to investigate the issue.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

Because you are having problems with both the headset and earbuds, it could be your controller. However, check the audio mixer settings on the Xbox. With the headset plugged into your controller, from the home menu go to the system tab. You should see
    a selection for audio. Open the audio controls and check to make sure the mixer is not set for chat only, eliminating game sounds. Adjust the settings and see if you start hearing sounds.
  6. Krylo42_ Win User

Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

I’ve used the same earbuds for 3 years and never had an issue until March of this year randomly and when my audio and controller cuts out I usually just unplug the headset and listen to audio through my tv however my controller will still shut off or disconnect
Thema:

1. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into... - Similar Threads - Audio crackling cutting

2. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  3. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  4. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  5. xbox audio crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox audio crackling: My Xbox audio consistently crackles in my headset when I turn it on and off, the only way I've been able to solve this so far is by restarting the console after i turn it on, however when I turn...
  6. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  7. Audio crackling on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling on xbox series s: How do I get rid of annoying crackling and popping in the background when playing a game. Thx 62461fb6-380f-49c7-8a33-3ba7177bf076
  8. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  9. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...
  10. Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll: Whenever I watch something on crunchy roll my audio crackles. I have tried looking this up in the past and trying the suggestions on similar posts but still my audio crackles. I wear headphones...