audio but no video with remote play on pc

Discus and support audio but no video with remote play on pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hazdrix, Apr 22, 2024.

1. /u/Hazdrix
    /u/Hazdrix Guest

been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening, restarting, and shutting down, and messing around with settings on my Xbox but nothing changes. ive looked at other solutions from others and nothing works, is there anything else i can try?

submitted by /u/Hazdrix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hazdrix, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Georges C. Win User

Why doesn’t the audio work on remote play

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Paxton, what kind of device are you doing remote play for, for a PC, or for a mobile device?

Are you doing remote play on the same home network as your home, or would it be from an external network?

Remote play requires a lot of data compression for video and audio, depending on your network type, compression and audio transmission may be compromised for a few moments.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
  4. andersonpassos Win User

why does remote play disconnect every time i unmute my mic?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:

Check your network connection: Make sure that your network connection is stable and that you have a strong signal.

Increase bandwidth: If possible, increase the available bandwidth on your network to help remote play handle both the audio and video streams.

Check audio settings: Ensure that the audio settings on your device are configured properly and that there are no conflicting settings that may cause the connection to drop.

Update the remote play software: Make sure that you have the latest version of the remote play software installed on your device.
  5. mc365 Win User

xbox one audio

IR has nothing to do with Audio or Video. It is the remote control. It just replicates the "Infra Red" light that comes out of your remote control, to power devices on and off and change channels and maybe volume.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Does Cable TV show in HD if only plugged to IR Blaster of X1?

Ir blaster is for controlling channel changing, volume, etc....it does not transmit video/audio signals. Think of it as a remote control extender.
Thema:

1. audio but no video with remote play on pc - Similar Threads - audio video remote

2. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  3. Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox App Video Freezes, but Audio/Inputs Continue: I've had a problem where I'll fire up the Xbox app on my Windows 11 PC and start remote playing with my Xbox, but after a few seconds the video will freeze. However, the audio will continue, and...
  4. Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube videos audio continues to play but the video itself is frozen.: For the last few days now every now and then while I'm on Youtube the video im watching would stop seconds in and only have the audio come through. It happen occasionally and I've tried restarting...
  5. Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.

in XBoX on Windows
    Video recorded with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled.: When recording video with Game Bar, the audio becomes very choppy and garbled. 28dd10db-d971-4525-92f1-2d66850fbf8f
  6. Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Youtube app audio de-synchronizing with video: Watching videos that are longer than one hour lead to the audio becoming desynchronized with the video slowly to a point where it becomes unwatchable. it seems like this has been an issue for...
  7. The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?

in XboX Insiders
    The youtube app still has the audio/video desync?: So the Audio/Video bug still exists where the video plays slower than the audio and I have to constantly pause it for the video to catch up. This bug has been around for a while it seems and is...
  8. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  9. jedi fallen order bug audio-video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jedi fallen order bug audio-video: Out of sync audio and image at the final scenes game. I have xbox series X and mode 60 fps 5baf0296-9f36-493a-b6d0-b9f5fe44a30e
  10. Xbox clips audio not synced with video

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox clips audio not synced with video: Whenever I capture clips and upload them to the Xbox network or mobile app, the audio is out of sync and doesn't line up with the video. I tried these two solutions but neither of them work and...