Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI

Discus and support Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please I have a headset ( tritton katana HD ) This headset receives 7.1 audio via HDMI and sends over wi-fi. The problem is that it does not matter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I SP4RT4N l, Jul 23, 2017.

1. I SP4RT4N l
    I SP4RT4N l Guest

Please I have a headset ( tritton katana HD )

This headset receives 7.1 audio via HDMI and sends over wi-fi. The problem is that it does not matter which setting I select (and I have the new dolby-access system) xbox always sends the audio at the same time to the HDMI and to the control connector, Where
    the microphone is connected. Creating duplicity. It has been a while since the audio was bothering me because it is no use changing the settings and only this week I discovered.

By turning off the wi-fi base of my headset I realized that I continued to listen not just to the chat but also to the game itself. This error greatly disrupts the sound quality.

Please can you check and give some feedback, some support? Since we paid for dolby-acess I really wanted it to really work.

:)

I SP4RT4N l, Jul 23, 2017
  2. DiRT1483
    DiRT1483 Guest
    HDMI Dobly Digital is uneven.

through Audio Cables. The order goes: Xbox 360 (HDMI) > HDTV (Audio Cables Red/White) > Sound System 5.1

DiRT1483, Jul 23, 2017
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    No audio through HDMi

If' you have already tried different ports on the TV and different cables, I would try a different TV. Do you have any other HDMI devices plugged into your TV? Do they work? If the xbox works on other TVs but doesn't give you audio on your TV then it's probably
    a setting on the TV somewhere, and you would need to contact your TV company to see what could be going on .

If the Xbox doesn't give audio on other TVs as well as yours then it's probably a console issue and you should send it in for repair.

https://myservice.xbox.com

Hordie, Jul 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: