Audio adaptor delayed.

Discus and support Audio adaptor delayed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a problem last gen because of the bridge adaptor, every time my x11's were plugged in I couldn't change tv channel otherwise it would reboot my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dainja raas, Mar 6, 2014.

  1. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest

    Audio adaptor delayed.


    I had a problem last gen because of the bridge adaptor, every time my x11's were plugged in I couldn't change tv channel otherwise it would reboot my 360 when I got back to the designated HDMI channel. Pretty frustrating when you have a 20 month old with
    sticky fingers! However, if I only had my x11's connected via the USB for chat I could change channel with my 360 rebooting. Bizarre.
     
    MA71LDA, Mar 8, 2014
    #16
  2. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    *without. (Can't edit on my phone)
     
    MA71LDA, Mar 8, 2014
    #17
  3. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest
    Game website are showing these in stock, my local store are saying they will be in store on Friday
     
    Enzo One 365, Mar 11, 2014
    #18
  4. Audio adaptor delayed.

    Got a call from my local store today the got preorders in stock which was only 3. Looks like they tring to push full headset as had loads of them only 60 quid but my trittons work just as well
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Mar 11, 2014
    #19
  5. £20 to enable third party headsets, what a joke! Sleeze Microsoft, more money, less res, much Bone.
     
    TROLL OF HORROR, Mar 11, 2014
    #20
  6. Microsoft can't hear you, they are too busy rolling around in the money rthey made today from titanfall
     
    Senses Fai1ed, Mar 11, 2014
    #21
  7. MajorMatty
    MajorMatty Guest
    Had my adapter delivered yesterday from GAME, but I have to buy a talkback cable to plug into the TB headset!!!
     
    MajorMatty, Mar 11, 2014
    #22
  8. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    Yep , collected mine from store yesterday morning , back to using my X41's now so all set for TitanFall .
     
    dainja raas, Mar 11, 2014
    #23
  9. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest
    I managed to get an adapter today, I have set it up, but I really struggle to hear in game chat, just seems that I can hear the game audio, but chat is really hard to hear. I have turned up the chat volume to full and game audio down as low as I can. The
    chat doesn't seem to be adjusted by the volume control. I am using turtle beach X12
     
    Enzo One 365, Mar 15, 2014
    #24
  10. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest
    That doesn't sound good , I was going to pick one up and it's the TB12 I have as well Audio adaptor delayed. :(
     
    Mr Boozyhead, Mar 15, 2014
    #25
  11. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    Silly me bought adaptor for my old X4. Should have checked compatibility first, there X4's had the old style wide puck.

    Ordered some XO sevens instead, hope they are decent enough.
     
    Dr Slaphead, Mar 15, 2014
    #26
  12. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    @ Dr Slaphead...

    If your X4's have the wide puck that slots into the XBOX360 controller just unscrew or remove the puck. Then cut off the 2 plastic tabs and you're left with just Jack that fits into the adapter. I did it on a pair of Tritons. There were 2 little screws on
    the "puck" I just unscrewed them and removed it.

    I have now bought the official Xbone Stereo headset as the game sound and chat come down just the small cable that attaches to the controller. On my Trittons I have to plug the red/white RCA leads into the audio out on my TV.

    The official stereo headset sounds great and is essentially wireless. Although it is £59 but it does have the Audio adapter in the box which £20 on its own.
     
    Ooh im good, Mar 16, 2014
    #27
  13. Enzo One 365
    Enzo One 365 Guest

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    I have read some good things about the 07's, apparently worth the extra cost compared to the 04's.

    I am tempted to get the 07's myself as I have enough store credit to pick them up from Game.

    If anyone has them, let us know what you think.
     
    Enzo One 365, Mar 16, 2014
    #28
  14. Dr Slaphead
    Dr Slaphead Guest
    @ooh I'm good Cheers for the info. Already ordered the XO sevens now so might leave the old ones as they are for the 360. Great idea for others though (don't know why I never thought of it).

    The 2 plastic tabs have a metal contact on them. Wondered what that was for, chat maybe?
     
    Dr Slaphead, Mar 16, 2014
    #29
  15. Using my triton detonators the headset plugged into a mix amp switch with mute and all that on. I now just plug the headset dirrectly into the adapter and get game audio and chat just fine
     
    The Viral Cyrix, Oct 31, 2018
    #30
  16. Enzo One 365 Win User

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    I have read some good things about the 07's, apparently worth the extra cost compared to the 04's.

    I am tempted to get the 07's myself as I have enough store credit to pick them up from Game.

    If anyone has them, let us know what you think.
  17. Mr Boozyhead Win User

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    That doesn't sound good , I was going to pick one up and it's the TB12 I have as well :(
  18. Enzo One 365 Win User

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    I managed to get an adapter today, I have set it up, but I really struggle to hear in game chat, just seems that I can hear the game audio, but chat is really hard to hear. I have turned up the chat volume to full and game audio down as low as I can. The
    chat doesn't seem to be adjusted by the volume control. I am using turtle beach X12
  19. MajorMatty Win User

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    Had my adapter delivered yesterday from GAME, but I have to buy a talkback cable to plug into the TB headset!!!
  20. PiNkEyE69 Win User

    Audio adaptor delayed.

    Haven't had a chance to check but when i asked at my local Game on Wednesday when they are getting then they said Friday
Thema:

Audio adaptor delayed.

Loading...
  1. Audio adaptor delayed. - Similar Threads - Audio adaptor delayed

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. PC wireless adaptor audio control

    in XBoX on Consoles
    PC wireless adaptor audio control: I am using a wireless headset connected to my PC by the USB Xbox wireless adaptor. The headset connects fine, and the audio quality is fine, I just can't control the volume. If I use the dial on...
  8. xbox one stereo adaptor 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack adapter

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one stereo adaptor 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack adapter: does anyone know where you can get a replacement xbox one stereo adaptor 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio jack adapter lead ive bought three replacements but none work ? f5b8342d-41b3-42a0-8dcb-455d2ff9016a
  9. Xbox One audio adaptor - problems echoes

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One audio adaptor - problems echoes: using the new audio adaptor with my turtle beach headset keep getting echo on chat and game audio - anyone else having problems? d664eaa7-79bd-4c60-8832-747ccd5692fe
  10. XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio

    in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One headset adaptor - I get NO chat audio: Is anyone else having this issue? My controller is updated, my system is updated, the chat settings are updated and either in a lobby or a party, I cannot hear anyone. People can hear me just fine...