Auction house glitch

Discus and support Auction house glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem with getting credits after selling car in Auction house gives me a message that says (the attempt to retrieve your Credits failed. Please try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Rein, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Steven Rein
    Steven Rein Guest

Auction house glitch

Problem with getting credits after selling car in Auction house gives me a message that says (the attempt to retrieve your Credits failed. Please try again later) it has happened to me for 4 days and it shows same message every time for all 6 cars I sold.Haven’t been able to get the money from them

:)

Steven Rein, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Auction house glitch

If you're talking about Forza Horizon 5, the auction house has been shut down while they fix some issues. You most likely won't be able to get them until it is reopened.
  3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Auction House

The auction house was a haven for cheaters and hackers. In my opinion, the removal of the auction house is a good thing for the franchise. Now Turn10 can spend their time and money developing the game instead of policing the cheaters and hackers in the auction
    house.
  4. UnyoBro Win User

Auction House

Yeah I guessed that too but his post is still ridiculous.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

AUCTION HOUSE

[quote user="Lockdown22"] I did the money glitch earlier, but I stopped.[/quote]

you admit you cheated,thats why your banned.
  6. [ Pete ] Win User

AUCTION HOUSE

[quote user="leftovers652"]

anyone want to buy a car from me to help me get the auctioneer achievement. message me at leftovers652.

[/quote]

Just put a car up for a really cheap buyout and it'll soon get snapped up.
Thema:

Auction house glitch

1. Auction house glitch - Similar Threads - Auction house glitch

2. FH5 auction house server unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 auction house server unavailable: Forza horizon 5 is saying the server is not available. Has been like this for about a week now. I've checked all my Internet connections and all is fine. It's only the auction house that looks to...
  3. forza horizon 5 auction house issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 auction house issue: i went into the auction house to purchase a car or make a bid for a car and after i placed a bid the credits were taken out but the bid was not placed. has anybody else had this issue. mike...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House Issue: Hello, I have a problem with the Auction House. When I tried to go to the Auction House, it is greyed out. I tried to put my account as an adult and listed the online and privacy settings as...
  5. Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4): The game does not let me access: the auction House, find new tunes and find new designs. It says 'This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.' I don't know why this is...
  6. forza horizon 5 tunes and auction house unavailable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 tunes and auction house unavailable.: I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, updating and modifying installs to make it work. I even saw somewhere that if you hit allow on every privacy setting on xbox website it would work but...
  7. RESTRICTED Auction House in FH5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RESTRICTED Auction House in FH5: I have been communicating with Forza Motorsport for 6 weeks now and finally had a rep say they couldn't help if it was a privacy issue, as it wasn't technically a game issue, so I had to ask Xbox....
  8. Forza 5 Auction House Doesn't Work (Computer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 5 Auction House Doesn't Work (Computer): Hi (to whoever is reading this), So I recently got Forza 5 and I noticed the "Auction House" says "Not Available." When I clicked on it, it says exactly this, "Feature Locked: Access to...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Auction House

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Auction House: I can't access the auction house in Forza Horizon 5 because of a privacy setting. I have changed said privacy setting 3 times on the Xbox website and Steam. Is there something else I need to do?...
  10. Auction house glitch HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auction house glitch HELP: I listed a car in the auction house and it ended and didn't sell but it will not let me reclaim my car and just gives me the options 'view seller' and 'view tuner' help please...