ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!

Discus and support ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So most of the major video game releases of 2015 have come IMO. With that said, If you could only keep ONE game from all the games you have purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!

So most of the major video game releases of 2015 have come
    IMO. With that said, If you could only keep
    ONE game from all the games you have purchased this year, which game would it be?

Let me repeat what I just said, since some people here can't understand what people say. I said if you could only keep
    ONE game from all the games you have purchased this year, which game would it be?

Please respect answers people give even if you don't care for that particular game. Don't turn this into a "That game sucks" thing when someone says a game you don't like. Thankfully we're all different. ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You! :)

For me, this is actually kinda tough because obviously, as most gamers should understand, I've liked more than just
    ONE game this year that I've purchased... so... I'm gonna come back later with my choice. (it's my thread so I can do that. lol)

So... let's do this.

You get to keep
    ONE and only ONE game that you've played this year. What is it? If you want to explain why that's fine. If you don't that's fine too.

Thanks for playing...

* This should be obvious but I'm talking about Xbox One games...

:)

Goth Vampirella, Nov 18, 2015
  2. Wiggs
    Wiggs Guest
    Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

ICN3D wants to know when this thread will die.

Wiggs, Nov 18, 2015
  3. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

This thread is kinda disturbing. Just saying.

bstn617, Nov 18, 2015
  4. ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You!

I'm going to have to say 'The Taken King' hehehe ;-p

DigitalAssassin, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Metal Gear Solid 5 The phantom Pain

RedEye Expr3ss, Nov 18, 2015
  6. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Easy.... HALO 5.

It's natively 1080p 60fps. Peps say Xbox 1 doesn't/cant handle 1080p 60fps. But they're wrong! The game was made by 343 industries, a subsidiary of Microsoft. And they know how to take full advantage of Xbox 1's hardware. Including ESRAM which fact has a
    higher bandwidth (192GB/S) than GDDR5 (178GB/s) and DDR3 has lower latency than GDDR5. The graphics look brilliant. And the covenant speak English, not some gibberish language like in The Sims 4. And it's fun. I actually played through 6 campaign missions
    in one day, the most campaign missions I completed in one day out of all Halo games I've played. It's a chance to quieten those on the other side of the fence.

smileskybird, Nov 18, 2015
  7. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    The Witcher 3 there's still more to come.

vikingland1, Nov 19, 2015
  8. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest

Witcher 3. I bought the Expansion pass for my birthday (oct) and have not finished my second playthru on the main story line of the original.

Jasperrdm, Nov 19, 2015
  9. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    I was going to say destiny doesnt count, but TTK was this year and ive put a lot of hours into it... I suppose TTK will have to be my choice if it counts

otherwise Star Wars Battlefront

iBakez, Nov 19, 2015
  10. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    Wait, can I change my answer?

FO4 yeah definately FO4.

11. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    OOPS I mean HALO 5, yeah that's the game.

OOORR....... nah I kid too hard to decide. I'm not playing this game anymore O___o

12. "I was going to say destiny doesnt count, but TTK was this year and ive put a lot of hours into it... I suppose TTK will have to be my choice if it counts" - iBakez

I see no reason it can't count. Besides, if I did make a fuss,
    Digital would start to cry and then he'd say I was mean. lol
    ATTN GAMERS! Goth Vampirella Has A Question For You! :p

Goth Vampirella, Nov 19, 2015
  13. BrianGunter
    BrianGunter Guest

Well then, you can definitely tell the one person in this thread who has some weird fanboy agenda...

Back on topic, I suppose I would keep Defense Grid 2. I haven't bought many games this year (otherwise I'd likely choose something like the witcher), but DG2 is one of the few that I still go back to play.

BrianGunter, Nov 19, 2015
  14. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    The Witcher 3. There is so much to do.

I have to put a second place game in and that's Super Mario Maker. It never gets boring.

brandiesel1, Nov 19, 2015
  15. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

aRagingCanadian, Nov 19, 2015
Thema: