Attention Needed deposits aren’t going through

Discus and support Attention Needed deposits aren’t going through in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have check my information and it is correct. What do I need to do? eb176bb9-558e-45c5-a1a0-6cc6409797c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by iJimJam, Dec 1, 2016.

1. iJimJam
    iJimJam Guest

I have check my information and it is correct. What do I need to do?

:)

iJimJam, Dec 1, 2016
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Attention Needed. Your deposits aren’t going through!

Hi SiRKynos. We see that your deposit issue started August 2016. You don't have the issue that others are having with the multiple accounts which is being worked on by the Payment Operations team. Your issue is that your Rewards and Xbox Live currencies
    don't match. The region when you signed up for the program is USA, while your Xbox Live locale now is not. To fix your issue, opt out of the program, wait 48 hours, and re-enroll. This will switch your Rewards locale to your current Xbox Live locale. Once
    you do this, reach out to us again and we will recover your pending Credits. Do note that we can only recognize purchases and actions made in your Rewards locale, so if you are making purchases in multiple currencies, we will not recognize them.

XBLRewards3, Dec 1, 2016
  3. VoDkA PeTey
    VoDkA PeTey Guest
    Attention Needed. Your deposits aren’t going through!

I have the same error. This is the response I got ....

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. Since this issue is currently being caused by a
    database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. Since this error is causing your information
    to not be received, adjusting your information will not solve this issue. The prompt asking you to check your information is a generic troubleshooter that will not work for this particular situation. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience
    while our other team works on a solution.

VoDkA PeTey, Dec 1, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello iJimJam,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly
    communicated to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. This issue is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Dec 2, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: