Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

Discus and support Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexsoftxp, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Alexsoftxp
    Alexsoftxp Guest

Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

Hello,

I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens:
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error. [​IMG]

could I please get a fix?

:)

Alexsoftxp, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Alexsoftxp,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing the Minecraft authentication hydra error while using a third-party launcher specifically mentioning that your Microsoft account is underage and not linked to a family settings app. We will help you find the possible solutions from the official site of the game or point you directly to the game support team to get the most accurate solution to your concern.

Here are the possible steps that you can perform:

Reload the Game and Your Computer:

- Sometimes, a simple reload of the game or rebooting your PC can fix this problem.

- Close the Minecraft application and restart your system.

- When you're back online, launch Minecraft again and try reconnecting to your external servers.

Sign Out and Sign Back In:

- From the Settings menu under Profile, select the "Sign Out of Your Microsoft account" option.

- Click that and sign back in to see if it solves the issue.

Check for Known Issues:

- Sometimes, specific versions of Minecraft or third-party launchers have known issues related to authentication.

- Check community forums or official channels for any updates or workarounds.

Contact Minecraft Support:

- If the issue persists, consider reaching out to Minecraft support directly by submitting your ticket request. They might have additional troubleshooting steps or insights specific to your situation. See the link to contact support below:

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

Remember that authentication issues can be frustrating, but I hope one of these steps helps you get back into the game. May your block-building adventures continue smoothly!

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Alexsoftxp,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

4. AntiFalx Win User

Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Okay so i fixed the problem...still, the vanilla minecraft wont run from "true minecraft launcher", but it will thru 3rd party launcher (such as badlion). So yea...that was my fix...
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

can't login feather client

Hi HET M. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

We cannot assist with 3rd party Minecraft launchers. For help with this please contact the launcher developer.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Renatodibi Win User

how do i make microsoft licensed account for tlauncher to play minecraft?

Hi Aqib.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

TLauncher is a 3rd party launcher for Minecraft. I'm sorry but I can't give you support.

Third-party installations are always risky. I recommend using official channels to play Minecraft.

Kind regards
    Renato
Thema:

1. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error. - Similar Threads - Attempting 3rd party

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  9. 3rd attempt to post, XBOX bricked will not power on following latest update June 4th

in XboX Insiders
    3rd attempt to post, XBOX bricked will not power on following latest update June 4th: Made a post yesterday, not sure where it went.. this is my third attempt to request help. I updated the xbox via the insider program yesterday. The update download and verification completed...
  10. Communication ban ( 3rd attempt at trying to get a response)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban ( 3rd attempt at trying to get a response): How long am i banned for??????????????????? 0266faf8-f6ba-43b9-8699-8a059ef3f2b5