Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

Discus and support Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine. Game is Unturned.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Snake Eater 3, Aug 29, 2023.

1. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed.

Upon attempting to upload my clip, it comes up with error code 0x80190193. My NAT type is open, and I can join parties fine.

Game is Unturned.

:)

Snake Eater 3, Aug 29, 2023
  2. Snake Eater 3 Win User

Nothing has worked so far. Will go onto step 3 when possible, but I do not have the sufficient drive to do so. Below, I have attached a photo of the error
    [​IMG]
    of me trying to upload.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

In any case, you still have same issue with the game clip, it could be the clip is the one having issue. You may need to send a report to Team Xbox. For guide: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support.

If you can please include a media tracing and a screenshot of your Xbox Network so they can investigate.

Thank you,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, you are trying to upload your clip into your Xbox Activity Feed when this error code shows: 0x80190193. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

This error code 0x80190193 is commonly seen when you had issues in updating Xbox One Console software. Since you were about to update your activity feed, it would be recommended to keep your console updated to ensure your clip will be uploaded. Please try the suggested troubleshooting for this error code:

These types of errors can appear before, during, or after a system update has started. In general, these errors are network or caching issues. Try the following:

1. Check your network connection. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings (any known outages will appear under Current Network Status). Select Test network connection.

We know you have already checked your connection or Xbox Network, this may be possible that you were having no issues with multiplayer mode, however, you have error message that looks like any of these or similar (Double NAT detected, 0x89231906, Can’t get a Teredo IP address, NAT Type: Unavailable, Teredo is unable to qualify, UPnP not successful). That could mean you need to follow the steps to troubleshoot the issue.
      • If the connection test is successful, continue to the next step.
      • If the connection test is not successful, see Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection for help troubleshooting your connection. Then try installing the system update again. If it still doesn’t work, continue to the next step. Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection
    2. Power cycle your console. Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. After the console has shut down, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds. Then plug the console back in and turn it on by pressing the Xbox button. After the console restarts, try installing the system update again.
    3. If the update still doesn’t work, go to: Perform an offline system update

We look forward to your update.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Qwertei Win User

Capture Queue / Xbox DVR/ Upload Studio Problem?

Is auto upload clips enabled because if not then it will result in it not posting in the activity feed.

Settings - preferences - activity feed - share clips & screenshots automatically.
  6. JackTheCreeper Win User

Activity feed

You can also go to the clip and select the Share option and select Activity Feed when prompted. That should manually upload the clip to your Feed.
Thema:

1. Attempting to upload clip to my Activity Feed. - Similar Threads - Attempting upload clip

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get restricted access because of a non violating picture I attempted to upload to...: how did I get restricted. Please tell me what I did wrong and what exactly is wrong about this? [img] a019e2df-bff2-47dd-8707-6fa439cf9daa
  9. Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock to Bedrock transfer via Minecraft Realms "stalls" during replace world/upload attempt.: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock and want to use Realms to transfer it to my Nintendo Switch copy of Minecraft Bedrock. When I go to use the replace world option the...
  10. Clips my friends upload stop playing before the end whenever I attempt to watch them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clips my friends upload stop playing before the end whenever I attempt to watch them: Am I the only person who has this problem? I start watching a clip and it stops within the first few seconds. An white icon appears in the middle of the video. The icon is a film strip with a...