Attempting to sell

Discus and support Attempting to sell in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, PS3 Slim 250GB - $400 (Pierceton) I have a Xbox 360 Slim 250GB kinect package and PS3 250GB Slim move package for sale. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by An Argument, Jan 6, 2014.

1. An Argument
    An Argument Guest

Attempting to sell

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, PS3 Slim 250GB - $400 (Pierceton) I have a Xbox 360 Slim 250GB kinect package and PS3 250GB Slim move package for sale. I have numerous games for sale for both consoles - For the xbox: Battlefield 3, Halo 4, Fable 3, Mass Effect 3,
    I have more on disk as well - as well the kinect and the kinect adventures. The PS3 has one controller and one move controller as well as the motion camera. It also has a few games: MGS4, MW3, Sports Champions, and three digitally purchased games: medevil,
    journey, and Armageddon riders ($215) I also have my 48 inch LG 1080p Flatscreen HDTV ($600) and a 19 inch 1080p Gaming Monitor for sale ($70). I am selling all this stuff because I don't currently have time in my life for gaming nor do I have the room to
    store this stuff ji my house. If you are interested then either call or email me, if you have a laptop I may consider a trade depending on the type of laptop, specs, and condition. I can provide pictures if requested. All of the prices are negotiable to a
    certain extent, but NO LOWBALLING. I also DO NOT: ship, accept paypal, accept money orders, meet somewhere secluded, or trade for anything other than a laptop ( and that would depend entirely on the laptops specs and condition).

:)

An Argument, Jan 6, 2014
  2. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest
    Xbox Case Review for Child account "FGR Asai Takeda"

" I was attempting to sell 3rd partied accounts. "

You said that. What part of that is incorrect? Advertising to sell, brokering other accounts to sell, ATTEMPTING to sell accounts are all violations of the Terms of Use.

Anyway there isn't any help here. Go to the Enforcement page at https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

User 9242019, Jan 6, 2014
  3. Rebelled
    Rebelled Guest
    Communication ban

Attempting to sell gamertags can result in things like this. Could be many things.

I'd recommend checking the suspension forums or contacting 1-800-4my-xbox.

Rebelled, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Attempting to sell

Sure I'll buy the xbox, tv, and ps3. Your prices seem pretty fair to me. Just send me some pictures so I can determine condition and if I'm still interested we can discuss payment and shipping although I will need a shipping order number to keep track and
    if I'm unsatisfied for any reason I will expect to receive a refund for the purchase and shipping and to keep the products.

Patrick Stewart-A1E0B411-09F9-4BEE-A744-0C99804B58, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Attempting to sell