Attempting to purchase/download game for the last three nights

Discus and support Attempting to purchase/download game for the last three nights in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello- I've been attempting to purchase/download Dark Souls II for the last three nights. I didn't mark down the error code I received on Monday... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Strichopher, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Strichopher
    Strichopher Guest

Hello- I've been attempting to purchase/download Dark Souls II for the last three nights.

I didn't mark down the error code I received on Monday night, but last night (Tuesday) the purchase seemed to go through. I let it download throughout the night, then today found that the game wasn't saved on my hard drive. I checked my account balance,
    found that I was never charged for the game, and attempted to purchase it again. This time I got another error, which I took to MIcrosoft support via online chat.

1.5 hours later- my issue was still not resolved. We cleared the cache a few dozen times, deleted my profile, redownloaded it. I tried to purchase the game from xbox.com, via my computer, as well... also received an error. I have the transcript of the session
    if interested.

I've been trying to purchase this game, as stated above, for three nights. I want it before the sale expires. The support rep left it with "try again in a few hours". I just did that. Please advise, as I've grown pretty frustrated. There is no email option...
    since I've already attempted the chat, this is my last recourse.

Thanks

:)

Strichopher, Oct 14, 2014
  2. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Cannot Purchase/Download CoD Ghosts: Digital Hardened Edition

I get the sense that the Xbox Marketplace is a bit overloaded right now, with the Ghosts Invasion Map Pack, plus several Games with Gold titles launching yesterday. I had purchase errors when attempting to download Max: Curse of the Brotherhood and Halo:
    Spartan Assault last night, but waiting about 2-3 minutes and trying again worked.

Glad to hear it's sorted out!

Jaymo1978, Oct 14, 2014
  3. JustaMurphy
    JustaMurphy Guest
    Trouble Downloading

I've had a similar problem in that attempting to download purchased puzzles freezes the game completely. This has been going on for three days.

JustaMurphy, Oct 14, 2014
  4. Attempting to purchase/download game for the last three nights

If you could tell us the errors that you got when attempting this purchase, it would be helpful.

HomegrownSilky, Oct 14, 2014
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    also fill out this info

if your account region doesn't match your actual region queueing from the website even if it bypasses the region lock doesn't stop the final ip check which causes the fail

ngocphi, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

also fill out this info

if your account region doesn't match your actual region queueing from the website even if it bypasses the region lock doesn't stop the final ip check which causes the fail
  7. HomegrownSilky Win User

If you could tell us the errors that you got when attempting this purchase, it would be helpful.
  8. wendeth-C40B946B-01D Win User

Can't download BioShock

Me too! Bought all three last night Bioshock Infinite downloaded fine last night, but 1 and 2 are dying at the end and just saying 'can't download' :(
  9. JustaMurphy Win User

Trouble Downloading

I've had a similar problem in that attempting to download purchased puzzles freezes the game completely. This has been going on for three days.
  10. McCBox 69 Win User

Minecraft cartoon texture pack cannot be downloaded (paid version and trial version)

Had the same trouble until last night! The Cartoon Texture Pack download worked for me after several failed attempts previously : )
Thema:

1. Attempting to purchase/download game for the last three nights - Similar Threads - Attempting purchase download

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  9. Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today: Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today eb340b6a-6757-4b63-b15b-6e42f45a7d45
  10. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1