attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...

Discus and support attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I get a yellow box at the top of my cell that says there was a problem setting the payment method for your order. and I go to the view details and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SheilaJohnson7, Dec 2, 2020.

1. attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...

I get a yellow box at the top of my cell that says there was a problem setting the payment method for your order. and I go to the view details and it reads.

Error Details

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

I have been waiting and attempted the payment a few times now

this would be for the "MUST HAVE" Xbox series x, please help

:)

SheilaJohnson7, Dec 2, 2020
  2. stevewrightKB Win User

black ops4 server

Same problem here happened right after I installed The new COD of pre order from a streamers channel. It deleted pubg from my Xbox as well now it says collar 43 yellow wolf
    Got it sorted, start your x box, then log off as user, then start bops4, log on to server at prompt, at the 43 yellow wolf error, click ok and keep trying to log on until after a few attempts the 43 yellow wolf error doesn't appear, at this stage you need to
    close/exit the game. then restart the game and log onto server as usual. It worked for me , good luck !
  3. stevewrightKB Win User

Error problems Call of Duty Black ops 4

Got it sorted, start your x box, then log off as user, then start bops4, log on to server at prompt, at the 43 yellow wolf error, click ok and keep trying to log on until after a few attempts the 43 yellow wolf error doesn't appear, at this stage you need
    to close/exit the game. then restart the game and log onto server as usual. It worked for me , good luck !
  4. ArcherSkipsey Win User

Cannot purchase Minecraft Java Edition!!!

Hi mate, thanks for the reply! Here's the error I was getting:

An error occurred while placing order, please verify payment info and try again

undefined: undefined

Order id: 513ea5e1802e47cab428a249c8808690

Request id: 9243b9284e3959db

Like I said, my bank seemed to work at their end because I got notified and was able to verify payment with a 6 digit code, but the payment never went through, just the above error.
  5. АлександрО Win User

Microsoft Store

Hello Nathan Roberts.

Thank you for your attention.

I made an order for the game

Forza Motorsport 7: Standard Edition.

My problem has two parts.

Part 1: After the first checkout with the subsequent payment, the transaction ended with an error message.

After I placed the order for the second time, this time the transaction ended with an error message.
    Later, I received messages about debiting funds from a payment card.

Part 2: I did not get the game in the magazine orders the game is missing.

Made an order for Windows 10 Microsoft Store.
  6. Junior Majid Win User

Fifa 23 Pre Order on Pending in Microsoft Store

I tried Pre-ordering Fifa 23 Ultimate Edition on my Xbox Series S and I whenever reach to the part where I have to buy it...This error shows up the screen "we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.Get more info"....This is 3 days now and it keeping showing that just after the buying part...Some please help me out there...
Thema:

attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info...

1. attempting to place an order and I keep getting a yellow error box after the payment info... - Similar Threads - attempting place order

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  9. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  10. Error on attempt to add money to child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error on attempt to add money to child account: Hi, I have an error on attempt to add money to child account using family application or web site. I tried to reach Microsoft support via phone or chat but without success. I got following...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox there was a problem setting the payment method for your order