Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play

Discus and support Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try using the gamepad attached to my device this pops up and the support page links to the default xbox support page and nothing helpful, is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pixelmeo, Jan 11, 2024.

1. pixelmeo
    pixelmeo Guest

When I try using the gamepad attached to my device this pops up and the support page links to the default xbox support page and nothing helpful, is there any way to fix it?

Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play [​IMG]

:)

pixelmeo, Jan 11, 2024
  2. IgorStix Win User

После обновления прошивки геймпада Xbox One, телевизор Samsung перестал его "видеть" -[Translation - After updating the firmware of the Xbox One controller, the Samsung TV stopped "seeing" it]

Hi i doesn`t have a Xbox console. I have an issue with my xbox one gamepad and Samsung TV model UE50MU6100UXRU.

After gamepad firmware update 4.8.1923, my TV cant recognize my xbox one gamepad, before the update it worked fine.

I`m plugging gamepad directly to USB port of my TV to play games via steam app.

On PC my controller working perfectly.

Gamepad firware update i made with accesory Xbox app which i downloaded from microsoft store.

Can i downgrade firmware of my gamepad somehow?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Unable to use a Sony Dualshock 4 Controller for Cloud Gaming.

It would only work As a gamepad not dual shock

Sony doesn't make.drivers for pc only.thr steam ones

You need a Windows compatible controller

There are beta drivers if you look on google but without offical sony support you won't have the full functions

Xbox gamepass ultimate need windows to recognize it

If it runs as a gamepad the analog sticks will probably not work

You can always attach it to your phone just won't have full functjonz
  4. JT THE GAME Win User

is anyone else sick of the gaming media

how can you call nintendo insignificant? would that not make sony insignificant considering nintendo is who they copy at every turn. nintindo wii remote sony move. nintendo the gamepad which does remote play sony hey lets make the vita do remote play. oh
    an lets not for get how well the 3ds is doing is enough to make nintendo very significant. even ms are respectful to them. by the way 3ds easily the best handheld
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get Powera Wired Controller For Xbox One to work on pc.

Hello,

one option is a wireless USB to PC adapter.

The second option I use. I have an Xbox ONE ELITE gamepad. I have a USB cable connected to the gamepad, I connect it to my laptop and the system will find the gamepad and without any problem my gamepad works.
  6. MrSiul Win User

Remote Play from Xbox Series S to Desktop Computer results in Black Screen with Audio

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

After verifying and replicating the steps in your previous message I still wasn't able to remote play via my Computer.

Regarding them, here's what happens on each of them:

1. This issue seems to be consistent, as I tried to remote play ever since I've gotten the console. Hasn't worked with my Desktop.

2. Trying to remote play other games results on the same problem, even when I try to remote play directly to the Xbox home screen, therefore the issue persist.

3. I've tried remote playing with my mobile device and everything works fine, it seems Black Ops II isn't supported for remote play. However the issue persists on computer when I try to remote play any other game that is supported on remote play (Ex; Halo Master Chief Collection; Halo Infinite)

4. While I've search on several pages about remote play and troubleshooting, none of the steps on the page seemed to have worked so far. This includes the article mentioned in your reply.

5. Attached to this reply is a screenshot of the error has requested.

6. I was a part of the Xbox Insider. But not currently, I've tested remote play without having Xbox Insider features on to prevent issues with an on-going testing application.

7. Following the instructions the latest the results were:

Windows 10:

• No Error code was displayed
    • Nat Type: Open
    • Server Connectivity: Connected
    • Latency: 171 ms (Note: latency is higher than usual)
    • Packet Loss 0%

Xbox Series S:
    • No Error code was displayed
    • Nat Type: Open
    • Remote play test cleared successfully with all options checked marked green
    • All services are available
    • Note: After todays test Network Latency gave me more than 60ms however I've attempted to remote play via mobile app and it was working fine.
    Sorry for any redundancy or long writing response on my side.

I hope I could make my issue easier to solve with my reply and I once again thank you for the support in advance.

Sincerely,

Attached Screenshot:

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play - Similar Threads - Attached gamepad working

2. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  3. Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?...
  4. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  5. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Gamertag Numbers attached to name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Numbers attached to name?: I understand why numbers are added to names that are already being used. But why are they attached to my name like I typed them in when I did not? Games like Call of duty have this same thing but...
  7. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  8. I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...: I have an account with one child. I want to move both of us onto another family members account. Is it a case of just joining this other family group, and the child will also automatically follow...
  9. How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of or combine an accidental account that is attached to an email that...: So I got this new laptop and set it up. Part of the setup told me I could get 3 months free of gamepass ultimate, so I was like sweet. I thought it was having me login into my existing...
  10. Connecting an xbox one to a soundbar attached to a TV without HDMI arc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an xbox one to a soundbar attached to a TV without HDMI arc: Hi, I have a problem that seems very simple but I keep finding complicated and contradictory answers in various fora. I have an xbox one S attached to an older TV that does not have HDMI arc. I...