ATT: Enforcement team, this account was scammed from my son and credit card ripped for $70 ...

Discus and support ATT: Enforcement team, this account was scammed from my son and credit card ripped for $70 ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account was scammed by someone, I can se his gamertag and IP login in my account so please help me. 9d5669a8-bc35-43f0-98ca-cd064b9f0452 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FaDe x Dezire, Sep 18, 2015.

1. ATT: Enforcement team, this account was scammed from my son and credit card ripped for $70 ...

My account was scammed by someone, I can se his gamertag and IP login in my account so please help me.

:)

FaDe x Dezire, Sep 18, 2015
  2. LK Ebx
    LK Ebx Guest
    Suspension help

I know that my son let his friend use his account but i never knew it would lead to somthing this big. Doest the enforcement team give accounts back for marketplace theift that wasn't done by the account user?

LK Ebx, Sep 18, 2015
  3. jochum06
    jochum06 Guest
    no credit card

after few issues finaly succeed too get my son a xbox live account, before buying gold we want too try the 1 month free xbox live gold, my son was very happy with this, but we cant get it right too work, because we dont have a credit card and cant get thru
    the free month gold progres, we can buy gold card in store, never saw somewhere that a credit card was needed, weird thats there a no other options too click, free month gold was nice but when you cant claim it ubless you have a credit card sounds a bit tricky.

hope too hear a sollution, and sorry for long\bad english i have a acquired brain injury so this costs me lots off energy for getting solved this issue for my son

best regards

jochum06, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

ATT: Enforcement team, this account was scammed from my son and credit card ripped for $70 ...

If your account has been compromised you need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Sep 18, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

ATT: Enforcement team, this account was scammed from my son and credit card ripped for $70 before we knew it.

If your account has been compromised you need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. DeducibleFan20 Win User

Cannot Connect to Xbox Live

The fine print on my son's membership card states "no credit card required". I expect Microsoft/Xbox to stand behind that. Requiring 50 cents via credit card to prove I'm an adult sounds like a scam.
  7. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Charges

My son changed his card on his Xbox account a couple of years ago. He had mine and then got his own because I didn't want it linked to my card. He since lost his card and got a new one. He assumed he'd be dropped from the account when it was not a valid card and that his account would expire and cancel. BUT NO, Microsoft recovered MY OLD CARD and charged it and refused to credit my account when my credit card company disputed. This is crooked and angers me. That is stealing! A company cannot resurrect an old card and take the money. I want my card information forever removed from Microsoft. What a scam! How do I get my information removed and get my $59.99 credited back to my account?????
    Sorry to hear about the charge on the account. I'm afraid that if the card was not properly removed from your son's account then that's why it would have been charged. When a new payment method has been added you must set it as the Primary and then you my physically select the Delete Card button on the old one. Once deleted, no company would be able to recover the card. You can check to see if your card is listed as a secondary or primary card on your son's card at https://account.microsoft.com

If Microsoft refuses to refund the charge then my suggestion would be to get the money from your son.
  8. GreyStormGaming Win User

Destiny 2 Forsaken Lies

Did you receive 70$ credit on your Xbox account or was it a code for a 70$ gift card ?
  9. ASESINO100000 Win User

Hello

hello team xbox live .... I can not get into my account and xbox for having problems with my credit card could not update my xbox live gold time the suscription but I try to redeem my code 3 months to buy or not to redeem the account ... please can fix my
    profile to connect is if I did hundreds agradesco much please. att: ASESINO10000
Thema:

1. ATT: Enforcement team, this account was scammed from my son and credit card ripped for $70 ... - Similar Threads - ATT Enforcement team

2. I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat....: I have an ATT netgear nighthawk WiFi box. Xbox is wired to it. Can’t get rid of double nat. Help? de77dfab-8015-4fc4-8f14-51f0175cd6f9
  3. Xbox connected to 5ghz channel thru Wi-Fi but under connection type in my ATT app it shows...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connected to 5ghz channel thru Wi-Fi but under connection type in my ATT app it shows...: Xbox connected to 5ghz channel thru Wi-Fi but under connection type in my ATT app it shows it has 2.4ghz connection. How do I connect to 5ghz? Tried googling and searching threads but maybe it’s...
  4. Trying to get NAT type "open" for two Xboxes hardlined to ATT BGW320-505 Gateway

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get NAT type "open" for two Xboxes hardlined to ATT BGW320-505 Gateway: By default if you connect an Xbox One to ATT Gateway (BGW320-505) it will have NAT type "strict" (which is not great -...
  5. Xbox connection over ATT LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connection over ATT LAN: Recently we upgraded our internet to the 1gig AT&T fiber network. I finally hardwired my xbox one x to it but my speeds have dropped to around 100 Mbps. I get faster speeds over WiFi but the...
  6. My Xbox One X works perfect with my ATT hot spot, will the Series X work fine then with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X works perfect with my ATT hot spot, will the Series X work fine then with my...: Before I buy just want to check I use an ATT hot spot on my One X works great want to be sure this setup will be fine on my Series X that we may buy today f431ee40-e2eb-44d6-ab8c-71ad1f14005a
  7. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router: I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to change? 9c4703c0-612a-4d99-a11d-53f76fb0f35d
  8. Need help.. Xbox one X crash att stop step 2 verification 52%

in XboX Insiders
    Need help.. Xbox one X crash att stop step 2 verification 52%: [IMG] submitted by /u/fctextura1 [link] [comments]
  9. XBox One / ATT- uPnP Not Successful

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One / ATT- uPnP Not Successful: HI, New AT&T customer here. I now have my Xbox set up in the basement, I am hardwiring the ethernet cable. In Network Settings I receive a UPnP Not successful message. While I can get on the...
  10. Att

in XBoX on Consoles
    Att: Meu console bugou con att apos isso apenas da o erro E106 alguem pode ajudar ?? [Translation-My console bugged with att after that just gives the error E106 can someone help ??]...