ATS ( American Truck Sim)

Discus and support ATS ( American Truck Sim) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ddavis4567, Nov 24, 2019.

1. ATS ( American Truck Sim)

If we got a guide for ATS and we don't have the actual game it doesn't make any sense plus it would be a great addition to xbox

submitted by /u/Ddavis4567
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ddavis4567, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Chudamaru Win User

A Sunday disccusion - game that made you most relaxed, not only on Sunday

Simulator games do that for me. Farm Sim, Sailing Sim and Truck Sim are the big ones for that.
  3. marsuan carree Win User

looking for group on PC

American truck simulator and snow runner
  4. Autopylit88 Win User

Idea for xbox/pc open world driving game

I saw an article detailing 2020 driving game releases and not 1 of them appeared to involve an open world driving game/sim focused release. I'm amazed that a developer doesnt seem to see a market for a driving experience involving many types of vehicles
    in a free roam world with jobs or races that can be started whenever you choose. The crew, forza, ATS/ETS and gta combined is what I'm after. Trucks buses and cars shouldnt be hard to combine. Lets hope the new gen systems and 2021 bring progress on this front.
    Especially after Microsoft flight sim 2020 will show what next gen hardware is capable of.
  5. renatocabuloso Win User

Novo Xbox vs Ps 4

E outra pro pessoal que esta com medo de que não seram lançados mais jogos pro 360 , sim sera lançado sim jogos pra 360 ate por que o Xbox primeira geraçao so parou de ser lançado jogos em 2008 e o ps2 ate 2010 , 2011 eram lançados jogos
  6. Pablo Alvaradoalvara Win User

Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

Con el mouse y el teclado, todo es posible ahora.
    Personalmente, me encantaría ver Euro Truck Simulator 2 o American Truck Simulator en Xbox One
    Sobre todo juegos de estrategia.
Thema:

ATS ( American Truck Sim)

1. ATS ( American Truck Sim) - Similar Threads - ATS American Truck

2. I own MC Dungeons on 2 platforms but can't play them both at the same time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own MC Dungeons on 2 platforms but can't play them both at the same time?: I own Minecraft dungeons on PC and Switch but I'm unable to sign into multiplayer on both devices because I get a message that I'm signed in on another device. Is it not possible to play both...
  3. xbox game pass stuck at checking for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass stuck at checking for updates: The app is truck at Image and won't proceed to download. I can't cancel nor continue to play any of the games. It's been like this for a week now. changing the time zone or the region doesn't...
  4. Mk11 base game downloaded just fine, But mk11 stops downloading at 96.9% and the dlc gives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mk11 base game downloaded just fine, But mk11 stops downloading at 96.9% and the dlc gives...: I recently bought Mk11 ultimate, Mk11 downloaded just fine but Mk11 ultimate WAS downloading just fine, Until it just froze at 96.9%, I check the notifications tab and it gives me “Error...
  5. My elite 2 controller won’t charge at all what can be the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite 2 controller won’t charge at all what can be the problem?: I currently have the elite 2 controller and only had it for 4 months now my controller won’t charge at all! I even changed the charging cable and still won’t charge. The cables I have work cause...
  6. Game installation stops at or near 0% when I install it from game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stops at or near 0% when I install it from game pass.: I recently went to play fallout 76 when I saw it had a 96 GB Update. I decided to do it and when it was fully done it completely deleted itself from my library. Now when I try to install it it...
  7. Forza Horizon crash at startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon crash at startup: After the latest update, I can't launch Forza Horizon 5. The window where the synchronization takes place starts, then a small image with cars that lasts up to a minute, then the game seems to...
  8. No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Man's Sky (Xbox For Windows 11) is crashing at startup - Crash code: 103259_0x1779CF7_XB: Hey everyone, I seem to have stumbled across a weird one with No Man's sky. So far, I have tried these things: Stopping and Starting Windows Audio service whilst launch Disabling Anti-Virus...
  9. Why does the xbox app not at all work anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox app not at all work anymore?: The xbox app hasn't worked in months. Can't sign in. Had a hard time even logging out when I was signed in. Nothing ever loaded when signed in. Can't sign in at all now. Clearing cache and data...
  10. I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I connected to the internet earlier today at my brother's house an I am now home an it...: It just a says check the password and try again and I did an its all right but still says the sane thing 3a8d53c9-1496-4860-a47a-0e83e8492000