Atrox Xbox One Arcade Stick needs new official drivers

Discus and support Atrox Xbox One Arcade Stick needs new official drivers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know about using the old beta driver so I can get 6 buttons working trick. The Atrox needs to have official driver support from Microsoft. At least... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Schwoops, Jan 16, 2017.

1. Schwoops
    Schwoops Guest

I know about using the old beta driver so I can get 6 buttons working trick. The Atrox needs to have official driver support from Microsoft. At least make a bandaid driver to make it recognized as a 360 controller or even a Xbox One controller would work
    because Valve made a fix for Steam games.

:)

Schwoops, Jan 16, 2017
  2. UNSC Marshy
    UNSC Marshy Guest
    Windows 10 Xbox App not recognizing an Xbox licensed Arcade Stick

I'd really like support for the Razor Atrox arcade sticks on Windows 10. It's such a shame that I can not use an Xbox One arcade stick on my computer. Could someone please tell me that someone is working on this? I'd really love to use my stick on both Xbox
    One and Windows 10. Killer Instinct is just around the corner for Windows 10 and we have no arcade sticks!

UNSC Marshy, Jan 16, 2017
  3. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    Razer Atrox (for Xbox One) on Windows 10, *NO LONGER* working

Since you have the Razer Atrox, the newer one, then the 360 drivers wouldn't do anything for you.

"contacted Microsoft support regarding the issue they gave me very obvious copy paste messages and, what was obvious and ablatant disrespect to the customer, simply googled the issue themselves, finding "solutions" that i had already found"

- This is NOT a Microsoft product. Microsoft is not the group to contact for support for your Razer product

- Since you're having an issue with the device itself, Xbox or Microsoft won't have any information to support a product that they didn't have anything to do with.

You need to contact the manufacturer who made the device for support for their device -
    Official Razer Support

Razer Atrox for Xbox One Support

Razer Atrox for Xbox One | Official Razer Support

HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 16, 2017
  4. Schwoops
    Schwoops Guest

Bump for Microsoft's attention

Schwoops, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Schwoops
    Schwoops Guest

Schwoops, Jan 18, 2017
  6. Schwoops
    Schwoops Guest

Schwoops, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Schwoops Win User

8. Schwoops Win User

9. Schwoops Win User

10. UNSC Marshy Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App not recognizing an Xbox licensed Arcade Stick

I'd really like support for the Razor Atrox arcade sticks on Windows 10. It's such a shame that I can not use an Xbox One arcade stick on my computer. Could someone please tell me that someone is working on this? I'd really love to use my stick on both Xbox
    One and Windows 10. Killer Instinct is just around the corner for Windows 10 and we have no arcade sticks!
  11. BeastBadshah Win User

XBox Fighter Stick

Buy Razer ATROX for xbox one best fighting stick

https://www.amazon.com/RAZER-ATROX-XBOX-ONE-Mod-Capable-Compartment/dp/B00LYYNZ30
Thema:

1. Atrox Xbox One Arcade Stick needs new official drivers - Similar Threads - Atrox Arcade Stick

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing on some games (Golden Eye 007, Arcade Paradise, Tunic) but not...: I am having a problem with my Series X crashing with no apparent cause, and only on certain games. Media like YouTube, Paramount+, and Netflix have no issues, neither does dashboard navigation. It...
  4. Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox connecting to Win10, but Game Pass won't recognize it: Razer Atrox being recognized by Windows and shows as Xbox Gaming Device in device manager. Was working with no issues for years up through the other day, can navigate menus outside the game app...
  5. Razer ATROX Xbox one Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer ATROX Xbox one Stick: Hi , this Xbox ONE Razer Stick , can work now on PC? , thanks 3de744de-5472-4ac5-b736-94c67aecd3a6
  6. Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Razer Atrox Fightstick with console companion: Hi Folks, Just wondering if its possible to use a USB connected Razer Atrox Fightstick (plugged into PC) while streaming a game via the console companion app 52689f73-b301-4b5b-b3e7-eae13f2721cd
  7. Razer Atrox on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox on Xbox One X: My control does not work in multiple games. [img] 72c2d2c4-75fe-483f-9869-4edf3970d42b
  8. How can I get my Razer Atrox to work on my Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my Razer Atrox to work on my Xbox One X: According to Compare Xbox One Consoles | Xbox, the Xbox One X 'Works with all your games and accessories. The Xbox One X does not work with the Razer Atrox controller for the Xbox One....
  9. Razer Atrox (for Xbox One) on Windows 10, *NO LONGER* working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox (for Xbox One) on Windows 10, *NO LONGER* working: Hello I have had a Razer Atrox designed for the Xbox One for months now, and only since the most recent developer update of Windows 10 has it stopped working on every single game I own, and it...
  10. Razer Atrox joystick LT RT problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Atrox joystick LT RT problems: I am a proud owner of the Razer Atrox joystick for the Xbox One. It works absolutely great with Killer Instinct. But everything else outside of this game, LT and RT buttons do not work. That means...