Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games

Discus and support Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After about two weeks ago, I started to experience extreme lag on Advanced Warfare, most noticeably, as well as party chat voices cutting in and out,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Swear Bihh, Dec 29, 2014.

1. I Swear Bihh
    I Swear Bihh Guest

After about two weeks ago, I started to experience extreme lag on Advanced Warfare, most noticeably, as well as party chat voices cutting in and out, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Destiny the same. I'm not sure whether or not it's a connection issue or an issue
    within Xbox Live because my friends all have fine connection. my connection was quite flawless before. But the oddest part is that my ping bars that show up on Call of Duty or 4-3 and never show lower but I'm stuck rubberbanding and volives cut in and out.
    Any advice or answers to whether I need new internet or what. Thanks

:)

I Swear Bihh, Dec 29, 2014
  2. Ellejee
    Ellejee Guest
    2 xbox ones??

hi,

we have 2 xbox in the house and can play destiny just fine together in a party. We then both got advanced warfare and couldnt get into a game together. We can accept an invite from each other, but as soon as we look for a game, it throws one of us out of
    the lobby. If we look for a game individually and find ourselves in the same lobby, it works fine.

We thought it was an issue with Advanced warfare, but we got Assassin's creed unity and Assassin's creed 4 black flag, and we have issues with both of them as well. Black flags has the same issue as Advanced warfare, but Unity has an issue that when inviting
    the other player, it tells us that it was unable to join session.

We don't have issues accepting invites from other friends outside the house. We both checked our NAT in the settings, and both is OPEN. We also tried port forwarding and port triggering but it didn't change a thing. Oh and we also tried having one console
    wired and the other wireless as well as both wired.

Ellejee, Dec 29, 2014
  3. westy1724
    westy1724 Guest
    Lag while chatting in Parties on Backwards Compatibility games

Hi

I thought I'd bring this to your attention that I have been encountering while playing backwards compatible games that while chatting in game/party chats using the xbox party system I encounter lag and volume decreases, as well as random connections and
    disconnections while in party.

westy1724, Dec 29, 2014
  4. Rich Cashster Win User

How to use Party Chat in Battlefield 4

party chat and joining in session is atrocious!
  5. SOFASOLDIER1 Win User

Multiplayer is so freaking laggy

On xbox one, maiin server is in states, none in uk, all uk players will lag over 150ms..i always in american lobbies, gaming atrocious. Titanfall better you can choose sever close to you, ie, west euro, north euro, players actually die when you shoot them,
    adv warfare, lag 155 ms , titfall 22ms lg... cod needs euro/ uk servers. matchmaking in advance warf is supposed to be skilled based, you cannot match...skilled based until all players have equal ping times. Matching shuould be ping based... not very intelligent
    are you x box live.....
  6. ActiveYeast Win User

Google FIber & Black Ops 2

There was a video on Youtube highlighting the lag built into this game. The video maker was playing on an LAN match to show that there is simply lag placed in the game. Obviously, the lag gets worse online, but based on what I saw of that video, nothing
    will get rid of the atrocious lag in this game.

I think there was another video showing the lag in splitscreen as well.
  7. JohnnyUpton12 Win User

High upload packet loss = Docsis3 + Xbox one (confirmed)

I'm getting this issue now since the latest update/patch from the Christmas day attack. Worked fine for over a year but now advanced warfare is almost unplayable. Are they ever going to fix this? While they are at it fix the party chat too.....works one
    minute and dead the next. POS
  8. Hawkeyes699 Win User

Problems with match-making

i am having problems as well on cod advance warfare i can find people to play with but i lag so bad that eventually kicks me out of xbox live.
Thema:

1. Atrocious lag over Advanced Warfare as well as party chat and other games - Similar Threads - Atrocious lag Advanced

2. How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i get better connection with my games so I don't lag out: How do I get better connection for my Game 4688434d-a986-4c3f-91cb-f7edbde9c348
  3. xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox drops frames and lags while mouse is connected: I have recently been having problems with my Xbox Series X where my mouse seem to make my games audio and visually lag. For games like fortnite and Call Of Duty, every time I move my mouse my...
  4. My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard randomly starts having input lag and I dont know what do to.: For the past few months, my keyboard will have random times where it has input delay. Ive reset the drivers, used a diffrent keyboard, scanned for viruses, lowered graphics while playing my games,...
  5. Eso Lag Issues fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eso Lag Issues fixed: For quite sometime I have been having epic issues with lag online pvp eso... So after some thought I bought the new xbox series x.. Headed to pvp and tadaa no lag what so ever even when a zerg...
  6. Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spotify Xbox is constantly lagging at least 3 times every song and it's annoying.: Hey, so I've had this Xbox One S for 5 years and for a month now, my Spotify constantly lags in every song. Every song that i listen to, lags at least 2 or 3 times and it's very irritating because...
  7. XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES X LAG ON ETHERNET: Hi For 6 months I’ve had issues with gaming lag on my Xbox series x. The game is FC24, so it’s an EA server. I’ve got a TP-Link Ax1500 on BT Full Fibre 150, UK. Download 500mgbs Upload...
  8. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  9. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  10. Cloud gaming absolutely atrocious these days when is it going to be sorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming absolutely atrocious these days when is it going to be sorted: Have tried and tried to use Xbox cloud but it is just awful long waits to play and disconnects a lot if you can be bothered to wait why offer something through game pass that just is not up to...